No announcement yet.

Brawls or Tactical Fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brawls or Tactical Fights?

What do you prefer, i like to se a brawl but i slightly prefer tactical fights where the fighters show real skills.

I always find it fun when you get a brawler and a tactician in the ring together. I also love a good street fight (Gatti-Ward style), and find myself fascinated watching Wlad mentally dismember an opponent with just a jab.

Not a big fan of the counter puncher vs. counter puncher fights though. Or anything with Winky Wright.

Comment

Prefer a brawl, but I can appreciate tactical boxing also.

Comment

tactical for me, brawls can get boring after so long

Comment

theres a time for both, thats why my favorite fighters can range from arturo gatti and erik morales to roy jones and mayweather

gatti and morales are always in a brawl

roy jones and floyd are always in tactical one sided fights

Comment

I like alittle of both. A brawl in which skill is exhibited, if you will. A fast-paced tactical fight.

Comment

The best fights have both. Damage and exchanges where both fighters are showing great technical skills are the most entertaining. It's why the Vazquez-Marquez trilogy is so amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex.Hdz View Post
                What do you prefer, i like to se a brawl but i slightly prefer tactical fights where the fighters show real skills.
                I want boxing matches to start out as tactical fights but then break out into brawls. why can't we get our cake and eat it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  I want boxing matches to start out as tactical fights but then break out into brawls. why can't we get our cake and eat it too.
                  I like when they start off as brawls and then turn into tactical fights.

Comment

A Brawl BUT they at least have to have power, I can't stand watching two fighters throw pitty pat punches at each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X