Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Reunites With Ariza For Sergio Martinez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Reunites With Ariza For Sergio Martinez Bout

Strength and conditioning guru Alex Ariza is back training Julio Cesar Chavez Jr for his massive showdown against pound for pound No. 3 Sergio “Maravilla” Martinez at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas on September 15.

[Click Here To Read More]

no surprise....khan's performance was a definite warning sign

Comment

inb4 the haters.

El Dinerno de vaca is going to tax the shit out of Maranińa's ass.

Comment

Anything don Sillyman says makes me vomit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
          Anything don Sillyman says makes me vomit.
          I wish Boxingscene would stop reporting what that fool and Bob Arum have to say. If boxing were a clean sport, they'd have been both indicted by now.

Comment

this fight is between two very overrated boxers

Comment

Really

I saw Chavez Jr in the best physical shape in his last fight when it came to muscle definition,power, and stamina.Maybe it's just me. I remember his last trainer saying Chavez Jr did not like eating 5 times a day. Ariza would make hime lose 12 pounds the day before a fight like against Rubio, Chavez said he killed himself to make weight for that Rubio fight. He did not strugle to make weight against Lee, maybe thats why he looked great. So why would he go back to Ariza?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                I wish Boxingscene would stop reporting what that fool and Bob Arum have to say. If boxing were a clean sport, they'd have been both indicted by now.
                Totally agree!

Comment

Originally posted by tostao View Post
                  this fight is between two very overrated boxers
                  I don't think so..Chavez, yes he is overrated but has improved a lot in skills & conditioning & this is his 1st real test against a real top of the line fighter if not, one of the best..Now Martinez is for real & has NEVER ducked anyone(if anything, he's been ducked by other fighters) & has beaten top caliber fighters & in 2 fights he was the underdog(against Pavlik & Williams) & against both came out winning big & impressively..

Comment

diuretic man with diuretic physical trainner an excelentt PED combinattion

Comment

Working...
                    X