No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer on The Peterson Scandal, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer on The Peterson Scandal, PEDs, More

Over the weekend I caught up with trainer Tony Morgan, known best for his work with former welterweight champion Andre Berto.

Morgan had been training his charge in Van Nuys, California earlier this year ahead of a scheduled February 11th rematch with Victor Ortiz but the fight fell through after Berto ruptured his left bicep on January 31st. Now tucked away in their home base of Winter Haven, Florida, Morgan says training is right on pace ahead of the rescheduled date of June 23th for the rematch with Ortiz, who defeated Berto via unanimous decision in a harrowing fight on April 16th of last year. [Click Here To Read More]

It is what it is.If Peterson had a condition it should have been brought to VADA'S attention before hand .he didnt do that now he has to suffer the consequences

Comment

Even though it states clearly in the VADA forms that they should list any drug prescribe to them? Ok Morgan, Even the farthest people would cheat if they think they arent going to get caught and thats what happened here.

Comment

Money does corrupt. Also the worst thing that happened to Peterson was to have that Khan fight in DC.

They got away with it the first time so hell why not continue.

Any argument from Peterson or his camp has no weight. Common sense is to disclose any subtance you are on with additional strict testing. Also it was not only Peterson that had to disclose but also his handlers. Opps I forgot is just a lame excuse that is not going to fly

Comment

Oh fk off dude. I like you as a trainer but you're trying to defend this guy too fkin much. He cheated and he knew what he was doing, hence not telling VADA what he was taking claiming that he forgot.

Comment

Sounds fishy, I think Berto should get VADA tested.

Comment

Sounds like Berto's got dem pellets in his azz

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Nil View Post
                Sounds fishy, I think Berto should get VADA tested.
                The Ortiz v Berto fight is using VADA

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas!! View Post
                  Sounds like Berto's got dem pellets in his azz
                  Morgan believes a lot of other boxers may have pellets in their azz all across the board.

I say test'em all. Heard that Pac?

Comment

Did anybody else get the sense that he's somewhat implying that Hopkins is on something? Right at the end of the article.

Comment

Working...
                    X