Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto is Not Worried About Ortiz's Promise of an Early KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto is Not Worried About Ortiz's Promise of an Early KO

Things got a little testy during the recent Los Angeles press conference to announce the rematch between Victor Ortiz and Andre Berto, which takes place on June 23rd at the world famous Staples Center. Ortiz promised his second fight with Berto would still have him as the winner but it would be a much shorter fight than their first twelve round "Fight of the Year" battle. Berto scoffed at Ortiz’s statement that he would knock him out this time around and both traded words during their stare down.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well damn, despite that daunting promise, I'm glad Berto still plans to fight. For a second I thought he was going to fold up and call it a day because Ortiz promised that knockout.

*Note, sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Things got a little testy during the recent Los Angeles press conference to announce the rematch between Victor Ortiz and Andre Berto, which takes place on June 23rd at the world famous Staples Center. Ortiz promised his second fight with Berto would still have him as the winner but it would be a much shorter fight than their first twelve round "Fight of the Year" battle. Berto scoffed at Ortiz’s statement that he would knock him out this time around and both traded words during their stare down.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Berto should box Ortiz and not trade.
      Ortiz's one dimensional so if Berto adjusts his timing and move he will have Ortiz all over the place

Comment

Berto hasnt fought no1 with ortiz power so he better stop lying to himself hes fragile and ortiz will bat him again

Comment

This is the fight I want to see behind Cotto/May ofcourse. Berto needs to learn how to slip punches instead of sitting there with his hands up. Move that head. Ortiz is a decent puncher and he has knock down power. Not a one punch knock out artist but should be respected.

Comment

I hope Ortiz is thinking this will be an easy fight for him. I'm sure it's all mind games that he's trying to play, but if he's taking Berto lightly at all, i think Berto will get him. Berto looks like he genuinely dislikes Ortiz now! Looking forward to this one. Man, I even had my flight, hotel, and fight tickets all ready for the February date... sucks it got postponed. Gotta catch it on TV now.

Comment

I just hate that this fight took so long to finally happen. Berto with his facking injuries >_> well, hopefully it turns out to be as good as the first or better. I really don't like either of these guys but I can't deny that I will be tuned in, should be entertaining.

Comment

berto should be worried. i haven't seen much improvement from him since the first fight.

Comment

Lying ***git he said he was going to outbox Vic

Comment

Working...
                  X