Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did rapping, acting and b ball cause a decline in rjj career, if so why not manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably because manny sings love ballads and not gansta rap like roy. It's hard out there for a pimp.

Comment

this **** is ridiculous. 27 lbs of muscle? he never weighed more than 200lbs and most light heavyweights weigh around 185lbs on fight night. he dropped less than 15 lbs. thats a lot but he shouldnt have weighed as much as he did as a heavyweight. that muscle would have went fast.

This excuse is a myth. He might have not have been as good as he use to be but tarver had his number.

Comment

\\
        Originally posted by Redemption View Post
        this **** is ridiculous. 27 lbs of muscle? he never weighed more than 200lbs and most light heavyweights weigh around 185lbs on fight night. he dropped less than 15 lbs. thats a lot but he shouldnt have weighed as much as he did as a heavyweight. that muscle would have went fast.

This excuse is a myth. He might have not have been as good as he use to be but tarver had his number.
        Watch Jones/Woods then Jones/Tarver I and see the difference in Roy physically. If you can't see a difference you might need to see an optometrist.

Comment

and no he didn't drop 27 pounds of muscle, but you drop 10 or 15 pounds of muscle and see how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            \\

Watch Jones/Woods then Jones/Tarver I and see the difference in Roy physically. If you can't see a difference you might need to see an optometrist.
            When a fighter has a conflicting style with you youre never going to look as physically as good. Woods is exactly the type of fighter for roy would look incredable againest. Tarver no.

Im not saying the weight loss wouldnt affect him but let not conjure up this myth that is ruined him.

Comment

It's called AGING. It's natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Redemption View Post
                When a fighter has a conflicting style with you youre never going to look as physically as good. Woods is exactly the type of fighter for roy would look incredable againest. Tarver no.

Im not saying the weight loss wouldnt affect him but let not conjure up this myth that is ruined him.

Umm, I'm not talking about his performance. It's his physical appearance I'm talking about. In the first Tarver fight Roy looked deflated and pale. He was clearly not the same. I do agree Tarver would pose more of a challenge than Clinton Woods though.

Comment

Working...
                X