No announcement yet.

Defending Pac's Refusal to Test is Futile

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
    LOL think about what you're saying man. You could easily say it's a fact that Pacquiao is considered fighter of the decade and an opinion that he is a dirty stinking cheat.
    If there is significant debate about whose P4P the best fighter in the world, that only confirms that there is also debate about who should be considered Fighter of the Decade. I'm certain and know for a Fact that their are many who have the opinion that Floyd deserves that title.

With that said, truth is, I dont care about Fighter of the Decade mumbo jumbo, Pac fans seem to think that this title gives Pac leverage over drug testing...to that I say

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Because Pac is Fighter Of The Decade and Floyd is not...simple as that
      Pac must **** you hard... smh

Comment

can you please link any article where the Pacquiao camp has refused to take the test?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          Because Pac is Fighter Of The Decade and Floyd is not...simple as that
          No way in hell that justifies it.. That's like saying if Pacquiao slept around and was cheating on his wife was ok, because he's the fighter of the decade.. It's just not a valid excuse.
          Personally, if I was confident in beating this guy, I'd do the tests.. I'd cash in the 40 mil and be happy.. Then again, I don't know what's going through his mind..

Still, there's always the excuses that he's afraid of needles.. Fighter of the Decade who's afraid of needles, gimme a break..

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
            If it was any other sport, Floyd wouldn't be in the posision to play the commisioner.

If it was any other sport, both athletes would have to follow the rules of the commision.

I wonder what Kobe would say if LeBron demanded that he'd take OST or else they wouldn't play against eachother...
            Kobe and Lebron dont have to punch each other in the face but I can guarantee you any and every combat sport is watching this episode with full attention.

Comment

Originally posted by PH|L View Post
              Damn if he do cause he believes he won't be at 100% for the biggest fight of his career.
              $40+million says that Pacwill be fine with the decision lost to Floyd lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                This is the same TS that said Pac brought De La Hoya down to a catchweight.
                You can call it whatever weight you like but Oscar's weight was certainly the "catch" in the fight being agreed to.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                  The writing is on the wall, experts, commissions,
                  Yup, the writing is on the wall for Floyd Mayweather Jr.

If the fight never materializes, Floyd is toast in boxing history. Who would be stupid enough to assume Pac ducked Mayweather? Who would be stupid enough to assume Pac is on roids? *****s need to do something about this. Floyd lives in the freest country in the world with a ferocious media.

Just about five years from now, maybe even less, both will go on separate ways. Pac in his own country and Floyd in the US. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
                    $40+million says that Pacwill be fine with the decision lost to Floyd lol.
                    Doesn't work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      can you please link any article where the Pacquiao camp has refused to take the test?
                      hopefully you didn't miss my question, but here it is just in case

Comment

Working...
                      X