• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    why!?!?!?!?
    football rivalry i believe

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Sure thing, tell him to beat a real contender first.

He is like some phuking urban legend or something, feared by many, seen by few.
      this made me lol who has ggg fought

Comment

Originally posted by Rajon34 View Post
        This fight is gonna sell well in Argentina they hate the English over there
        imagine if murray were to miraculously beat sergio by stoppage? lol i'm sure a riot would break out much bigger than the one that happened when casimero stopped lazarte....

Comment

Nice tune up fight to set up a glorified tune up fight later in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
            Sergio is making a mistake by fighting an easy out. Floyd has built his empire from only fighting top notch fighters or at least Top notch Names once he got to a Certain Point. Thats why he's a Money Machine. Sergio should have went after Canelo or Floyd or Ward or Dirrell or sombody. Nobody wants to see Murray???
            top notch baldomirs and ortiz's.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              imagine if murray were to miraculously beat sergio by stoppage? lol i'm sure a riot would break out much bigger than the one that happened when casimero stopped lazarte....

No, you are wrong. Different boxers, different event organiser, different city, different public. The riot was because of the working uinion that supported Lazarte, that´s all.
              BTW, today Martinez said he doesn't care about Floyd anymore and that he won't go down to SWW because he won't get any big fight in that division.
              Last edited by Nicolino; 12-19-2012, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Maravilla knocks out murray and will set up a rematch with Chavez jr that's where jr knocks him out!

Comment

Originally posted by HazeAnatomy View Post
                  Sergio is making a mistake by fighting an easy out. Floyd has built his empire from only fighting top notch fighters or at least Top notch Names once he got to a Certain Point. Thats why he's a Money Machine. Sergio should have went after Canelo or Floyd or Ward or Dirrell or sombody. Nobody wants to see Murray???
                  This guy is a master of irony.

Comment

martin who?

muray will get killed. he ain't nobody. That figh is too big for him. sorry for this wanna be ...

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                      Nice tune up fight to set up a glorified tune up fight later in the year.
                      I don't get how Sergio isn't supposed to receive any credit for beating top ranked contenders when these other guys out here are being touted as the "future of the sport".

Canelo - hasn't even fought a ranked 154 guy yet but is supposed to be the best in the division.

Broner - beat a ranked title holder at lw "he will carry the sport for years, the next mayweather"

3G - Beat Proska who isn't even ranked in the top 10 at mw and already has losses to another non-top 10 guy, doesnt even hae 20 fights under his belt "this guy beats up heavyweights and the world is ducking him, especially Sergio"

Quillin - Beats N'Dam, "He is the real deal and Sergio is ducking him"

Pirog - Beats one hyed up propect a few years ago and then disappears from the face of the earth after pulling out of 3 fights, barely has 20 fihts under his belt, "He would dog Sergio who has nightmares about him"

Sergio - Beats top 10 ranked MW's, some who outweigh him by 15 pounds and are taller than him by half a foot, you can't hardly find a loss on any of his opponent's resumes prior to fighting him, "Sergio keeps beating smaller guys and taking easy fights"

I just don't get it. Maybe he should challenge Wlad for the HW title, hopefully he would get some respect after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X