Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor Prays For Kelly Pavlik To Conquer Demons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor Prays For Kelly Pavlik To Conquer Demons

Jermain Taylor hopes he’s not the only former middleweight champion who can make a successful comeback. [Click Here To Read More]

This makes me like Jermain even more. Dude is a real fighter and a class act. Cant wait to see him back in action

Comment

I've always liked Jermaine Taylor, he's a good sport and a classy person.

Comment

Taylors a class act. He always has been a humble guy. Wouldn't mind seeing a Pavlik/Taylor 3, if they both got their careers back on track. Highly doubt it, but hey this is boxing, you never know!

Comment

I agree with the temperature in this thread...JT is a cool classy dude.....btw, I thought he beat Pavlik in the rematch...thats just me

Comment

Well said JT. Personaly I'd rather see JT get his career back on track before pavlik , purely because i think he's a nicer person.

Comment

The only way JT can conquer his demons if he's allowed to wear a helmet in the ring...LOL!....good luck on your next KO lost.

Comment

looks like a foe is reaching out from a human and mans point of view. great job jermaine.i wish you,your opponent,and pavlik well. again great job.

Comment

That's a genuinly nice thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    btw, I thought he beat Pavlik in the rematch...thats just me
                    I'm surprised more people don't talk about that. It was a really close fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X