Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Chisora, You Arrogant Pr*ck...You're a ****house!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Chisora, You Arrogant Pr*ck...You're a ****house!

TYSON FURY has dragged boxing into the gutter by threatening to kill his next ­opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

who gets DQd first in this one, the ear biting opponent kissing Chisora or the crazy gypsey?

Comment

You have to kill Fury in the ring to beat him yet he should allready have a defeat to John McDermott.

Comment

This fat Fury guy should shut his mouth!! I hate this fat idiot!

Comment

'I want to bring pride and honour back to the British Heavyweight scene. It got lost in all of Haye's trash talking' - Tyson Fury

What a tit.

Comment

I like Chisora i hope he shuts this guy up but it didnt look great in one of the press conferences when Chisora forgot Sir Henry Coopers name, i was embarrased.....

Comment

Tyson Fury has just apologised for his rant on twitter and at the same time managed to insult David Haye and Andre Direll. He also may have had a go at gays but it may have been a mistake as he might have been trying to spell "guys" see below Fury said,

"Apologies to any gays offended by my Davidhaye comments. It was insulting to be compared to that joke. He is as scared as Andre Dirrel."

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
                Tyson Fury has just apologised for his rant on twitter and at the same time managed to insult David Haye and Andre Direll. He also may have had a go at gays but it may have been a mistake as he might have been trying to spell "guys" see below Fury said,

"Apologies to any gays offended by my Davidhaye comments. It was insulting to be compared to that joke. He is as scared as Andre Dirrel."
                no it doesnt sound like a spelling mistake, it sounds like he is apologising to gay people for comparing David Haye to them lol

Comment

Okay let me chuck my two pennys worth in here ....

.. people forget chisora bit a mans ear in the ring, has come out with many sick comments of his own and usually is the guy that likes to cause trouble and be a bit of a bully! the guy even smacks his women about!

Fury is a proud gypsy fighting man, anybody who knows a thing about gypsy fighting will understand fury is for real, im not saying he is the next hw champ of the world .. but the man understands a fight!

These two figting is a bit like two rival street guys having a knock in the pub! while his comments are wrong in the boxing world, in a street fight who aint never said im gonna kill ya

furys coming for blood in this one and all my foreign friends should try and get their hands on this fight if they can .. its gna make for a very gd scrap!!!

Comment

I dont care which of these idiots will win, I will only support guys who bring something to boxing. Who do their talking in the ring and not in press conferences or malls.

When will we get a HW successor to the brothers? Someone who will just do their business in the ring, not be a clown outside it. and have enough respect for Boxing to actually unify something and secure their own legacy?

Comment

Working...
                    X