No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Sr. Breaks Down Floyd vs. Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Mayweather Sr. Breaks Down Floyd vs. Canelo

Ryan Burton catches up with Floyd Mayweather Sr., father and co-trainer of Floyd Mayweather Jr. - to discuss the upcoming fight with Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They sound like they studied Canelo allot, they are taking him very seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
      They sound like they studied Canelo allot, they are taking him very seriously...
      i got the same out of it as you. i hope its a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        i got the same out of it as you. i hope its a good fight
        The main difference for me in this camp, Floyd is very serious by his standard, not many jokes, no clowning, no disrespect...

Comment

The Biggest Sports Contract of all Times !!! MONEY $.

Floyd will take all of his next 5-opponents serious. This new contract he just signed with Showtime and CBS could total a half of BILLION DOLLAR$ for TMT. Sh$t U tell me? Mayweather is lookin' SHARP as ever! BET THAT!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by djinferno View Post
            Off course they do , Snr said he aint got time for nothing but Floyd when asked about the Garcia fight , and they be using a lot of that time on fight plan , studying fights etc , the bravado is all hype Snr is enjoying being a big part of the team again , with Floyd JnrI think talking trashy and acting ****y is his motivator for him to prepare like a manic , he puts that much pressure on himself to be great , it always sees him in magnificent condition come fight night .

Comment

That video needs subtitles.

Comment

At 4:24 mark ..... Floyd Sr states the following:
                "Canelo said his going to move and box ? .... well that is what we want. We want Canelo to move because when he moves he gets tired"

This is why they picked Canelo as an opponent. Besides him being inexperienced, flat-footed ..... they knew that Canelo has "many weaknesses" and that stamina is one of them. Now to add to that advantage, they requested that Canelo come in at a CW.

Comment

Man....senior has an answer for everything.....he seemed to fall off pretty bad after they asked him about Canelo's speed and power though, lol. He was shook so bad after having to struggle to develop an answer that he was calling Canelo Guerrero. Uh, bro...you are fighting the WBA and WBC LMW champion of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Man....senior has an answer for everything.....he seemed to fall off pretty bad after they asked him about Canelo's speed and power though, lol. He was shook so bad after having to struggle to develop an answer that he was calling Canelo Guerrero. Uh, bro...you are fighting the WBA and WBC LMW champion of the world.
                    exactly !

Comment

Working...
                    X