Collapse
No announcement yet.

This might be my final video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say it ain't so ... You were in a tough poll, which could have been the finals. Some people didn't realize that they could have voted for more than one option, so you probably lost votes there. You had the same number of votes as the winner of poll 8. So the learning curve and the tough competition of being in the first poll contributed to your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Trig, I'm gonna tell ya why you didn't make the final cut. At the end of the day you didn't put up the requisite numbahs. Sure you had your funny and slightly ******ed YouTube vids, but you didn't post enough. Lemme throw out sum statistics: Uncle Kadyo - 11 posts per day (ppd), Chief2nd - 13.5 ppd, Tim Horton - 12.5 ppd, and you, a dismal 4 ppd.

Sumpin' to think 'bout...
      4 ppd? Really? I thought my numbers were higher than that.

Comment

Pull it together man, there's alway's next year.

Comment

dont feel bad, i wasn't in the top 10 either

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            4 ppd? Really? I thought my numbers were higher than that.
            I just awarded you WBSF 2012 Poster of the Year. It is a distinct honor, so check out my thread where I award the winners from each category. Congratulations on your award. Wear it proudly, my son.

Comment

You were defo one of my top posters of the year. Forget top 10 you were at least top5!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Trig, I'm gonna tell ya why you didn't make the final cut. At the end of the day you didn't put up the requisite numbahs. Sure you had your funny and slightly ******ed YouTube vids, but you didn't post enough. Lemme throw out sum statistics: Uncle Kadyo - 11 posts per day (ppd), Chief2nd - 13.5 ppd, Tim Horton - 12.5 ppd, and you, a dismal 4 ppd.

Sumpin' to think 'bout...
                Quality over quantity?

I mean his videos really came up once he started imitating Bane. A few of the earlier ones were funny too. Making one post attached with a video of yourself should count for 100 posts, unless you're being boring like some of the NSB wannabe youtube celebrities who post threads with their 10 minute blog video yammering on about nothing.

Personally I don't know Kadyo. I'd like to think that I read enough around here and I never caught on to him. Maybe he posts somewhere on the outskirts of this forum where I don't go.

Trigger has got him beat IMO.

Comment

Epic. Just epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                      Quality over quantity?

I mean his videos really came up once he started imitating Bane. A few of the earlier ones were funny too. Making one post attached with a video of yourself should count for 100 posts, unless you're being boring like some of the NSB wannabe youtube celebrities who post threads with their 10 minute blog video yammering on about nothing.

Personally I don't know Kadyo. I'd like to think that I read enough around here and I never caught on to him. Maybe he posts somewhere on the outskirts of this forum where I don't go.

Trigger has got him beat IMO.
                      I appreciate your kind words. Green k sent!

Comment

Working...
                      X