No announcement yet.

Was the Marquez ko over Pacquiao one of the scariest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was the Marquez ko over Pacquiao one of the scariest

ko's that you ever saw or were you more in shock than anything thinking that Pac isn't hurt that badly and that he will get up?

I knew that Pac was done as soon as it happened, but I didn't know that he was literally knocked unconscious. I actually got scared when they rolled him over and he had that same glazed look that Hatton had when Pac ko'd Hatton.

What were your thoughts at the minute you saw Pac go down?

Hand down, man down

Comment

I was in shock to be honest with you. I didn't jump up and down (even though I'm a huge Marquez fan and was rooting for him).

I just sat there like "WTF did I just see". When I saw that Pac was waved off, I was just amazed and was waiting to see the replay because from the original angle, you couldn't really see the shot clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I was in shock to be honest with you. I didn't jump up and down (even though I'm a huge Marquez fan and was rooting for him).

I just sat there like "WTF did I just see". When I saw that Pac was waved off, I was just amazed and was waiting to see the replay because from the original angle, you couldn't really see the shot clearly.
        So ironic. I had similiar thoughts as the ko happened. i knew that he wouldn't get up, but I didn't think that he was unconscious until I saw the replay.

Comment

I was too busy jumping up and down screaming like I'd just won the lottery to really think about anything else other than "wholly ****...JMM got his win"

Thinking about it...the way Pac was laid out was a scary thing. It's up their with the Hatton and P-Will KO's IMO.

Comment

Imagine if Pacquiao died or went into a coma then Marquez failed the drug test?

The fact he was out cold for 15-20 seconds and didn't move an inch shows it was a brutal punch.. jumped into it as well... Was pretty scary... Suprised they just rolled him over and had Buboy try and slap some life into him lol!
            Last edited by miniq; 12-21-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

What did I think? That it was as fake as it gets. No way was this a real KO

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  They let you out of banishment prison I see Mister Burner!

Comment

not even close i saw williams martinez and pacquiao hatton LIVE!

ALMOST ****

also a couple undercard kos tht never made it on tv where much more devastating

only shocking thing is that it was manny fukin pacquiao !

Comment

Working...
                    X