New England
      Thuggery
      slip stream
      mathed
      LoadedWraps
      Team Vitaminas
      Yeah son, let da masses know da truth!!

Comment

CubanGuyNY. He is the most unbiased I have seen. Intelligent, Educated, level.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Give yourself some credit too Rich.......you are pretty level-headed yourself.
            Last edited by mathed; 01-01-2014, 12:22 AM.

Comment

No mod ass-kissing allowed...all mods/admins are immediately removed from competition. Rankings are based purely on ability to skin idiots alive on NSB. Potential circlejerking in the Lounge, Thunderdome, or other sub-forums is entirely irrelevant.

1.) dan_cov. Approximate 95% accuracy in his predictions, this guy has his eye on every division at all times. From minimumweights in Central America to super-middles on the Siberian Steppe, a poster whose opinion is heavily considered by all.

2.) Freedom2013. You don't have to agree with him, you might have butted heads with him many times over the years, but you know he watches boxing.

3.) PBP. His passion for the sport shows in his posts. He might not post as frequently as he once did, but everything he posts now is worth reading.

4.) IronDanHamza. Reigning Poster Of The Year, self-confessed "Fl0mo," and otherwise really agreeable guy. IronDanHamza is the dan_cov or tunney that you could drink a beer with.

5.) hougigo. Fastest mover up the NSB p4p list you could imagine. Newcomer of the year 2013 to poster of the year 2014. He has an admiration and respect of the sport that is hard to find even on boxing forums.

6-10.) I'm bored of this already...maybe I'll do it tmrw night.

edit: forgot guys like mathed...he is a top 5 p4p NSB poster as well...it is hard to list the best posters without always leaving someone out.

Comment

4Corners being criminally slept on. I finished Top 5 in 2012. But hey....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  4Corners being criminally slept on. I finished Top 5 in 2012. But hey....
                  Put ya on my team. Even if we rarely agree it seems, you clearly know boxing. You just didn't post as much this year and I think you fell off of the radar a bit. Not a sign you've declined.

Comment

I can't really choose anybody...I'm cool with a lot of posters here.

Comment

Working...
                    X