No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia May Oversee Wrapping of Khan's Hands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    He is a bully this Daddy Garcia. And an uneducated and ignorant one.

I hope whichever boxer inevitably knocks this tool smooth out is granted some leniency.

I suspect it will be Brandon Rios.
    Angel is making this fight, which is completely unintresting and is having tickets swapped for $10 toys, quite intresting and watchable. You have to look at it that way.

Comment

Yeah Angel is such a troll, imagine him verbally assaulting khan and making him lose his focus, i hope they fine him if he tries **** like that

Comment

This is all another taunting tactic these guys are amazing really if khan sticks to what he does best and box khan won't need no stretcher khan is not a dirty fighter and never was bring angel and danny in there if you want as along as khan dosen't get into a firefight he'll be fine its funny angel still believes his son is the superior boxer of the two khan was on his way to an easy victory until he got caught.

Comment

Oh heavens no, he's going to supervise the hand wrapping!

Whoopty doooo!

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            Angel is making this fight, which is completely unintresting and is having tickets swapped for $10 toys, quite intresting and watchable. You have to look at it that way.
            Angel Garcia really shouldn't entertain this idea, I don't see what he gets out of it other than loathing.

I reckon he might be a sociopath, genuinely if he pulls the similar stuff he has in his son's fights. You can explain his craziness in his son's fights somewhat because he's worried for his son. But if he antagonizes Khan here it's just bullying and he probably deserves a slap.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 12-11-2012, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              Angel Garcia really shouldn't entertain this idea, I don't see what he gets out of it other than loathing.

I reckon he might be a sociopath, genuinely if he pulls the similar stuff he has in his son's fights. You can explain his craziness in his son's fights somewhat because he's worried for his son. But if he antagonizes Khan here it's just bullying and he probably deserves a slap.
              Is he already trying to mess with Kahn in the event that there is a rematch for some title? Or maybe he is just a tw@t, trying to live vicariously through others.

Comment

lol @ Angel Garcia. The guy is a worse troll than Freedom.

Virgil won't let this happen. You can count on that.

Comment

Damn, they are trolling Khan hard. His head might pop off before the fight.

Comment

lol......................

Comment

lol..this is funny,this man was a nobody before his son fougth morales now he's a big shot...lets see how khan reacts to him being in there watching the handwraps,all this "he has a good eye for the wraps" is b/s,they just want to annoy khan which is ok,funny move by Molina's side lol

Comment

Working...
                      X