Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it ok for Manny not to chase a rematch with Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    only pac turds think he won. most people who watch boxing without a biased ass tone saw that bradley was a step ahead of pac each and every round and pac got his socks boxed off. it was a close fight but bradley clearly won it.
    well I am not who you claim...a 'pac-turd' and judging by your photo, I KNOW that I have been involved in and watching boxing for longer than you, junior.

Nice income tax refund.

edit: before the dummy thinks that i don't know who it is in his avy.
    Last edited by T.Horton; 11-15-2012, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Who wants to watch that fight again? Damn that fight was hard to watch. Pac won

Comment

They know what Tim will do to them in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          They know what Tim will do to them in a rematch.
          I agree. Tim will make them look even better when Pac lays him out cold!

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            I don't think it is acceptable and because of Pacquiao avoiding the rematch I have no problem giving Bradley the benefit of the doubt regarding his win.
            Marquez vs pacquaio 3 was a lot closer than Bradley vs pacquaio.

how is pacquaio avoiding Bradley especially when Marquez is better, more skilled and has way more power. If it wasn't the ****ty judges pacquaio would have a dominating win and nobody would give pacquaio for whoop Bradley ass. I hate Marquez vs Pac 4, but that is because the only fight I want is Floyd. I don't want Bradley get another payday because the judges giftwrap his belt. He deserve no rematch. Add the fact that the fight was a snooze fest.

Pac has a few fights left and not in his prime anymore and has legacy cemented. The only thing he wants to prove is that he can beat both Marquez and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
              Marquez vs pacquaio 3 was a lot closer than Bradley vs pacquaio.

how is pacquaio avoiding Bradley especially when Marquez is better, more skilled and has way more power. If it wasn't the ****ty judges pacquaio would have a dominating win and nobody would give pacquaio for whoop Bradley ass. I hate Marquez vs Pac 4, but that is because the only fight I want is Floyd. I don't want Bradley get another payday because the judges giftwrap his belt. He deserve no rematch. Add the fact that the fight was a snooze fest.

Pac has a few fights left and not in his prime anymore and has legacy cemented. The only thing he wants to prove is that he can beat both Marquez and Floyd.
              Oh jeez...

Comment

thats like saying why is it ok for a store manager to re-hire the same cashier that took money from the register?

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  Oh jeez...
                  was he wrong in anything?

Comment

why would people wanna see a 1 sided fight with Bradley when Pac can fight a tougher opponent like Marquez?

If he didnt take the Marquez fight and fought Bradley and beat him, people will still complain saying "oh he beat a bum, why didnt he fight Marquez who clearly beat him, pac is scared blah blah blah"

Pac is taking a greater risk and a higher payday fighting Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Pac is claimed to be one of the best in the sport...But yet he will not fight a guy who ended his win streak and imo beat him...
                      Go ahead genius enlighten us and tell us how Bradley could possibly have won that fight? I seriously look forward to your response.

Comment

Working...
                      X