No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin: N'dam Wants No Part of Gennady Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Golovkin: N'dam Wants No Part of Gennady Bout

Oleg Hermann, the manager of WBA "regular" middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin of Kazakhstan, has denied rumors that interim-champion Hassan N'Dam N'jikam is pushing for his mandatory fight. The WBA's middleweight ranks continue to hold three champions, with none of the three beltholders being able to reach an agreement to fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

sad, N'Dam handlers aren't helping his career, the guy is pretty good and has been inactive for many months now

Comment

N'Jikam was having problems with his promoters and that's why he was so inactive. Golovkin wasn't fighting when he had problems with Universum. I guess it was ok for Golovkin but not N'Jikam?

sounds like **** talk to me.

N'Jikam's cleared up all that and wants to fight Golovkin or Sturm in April, but I guess he doesn't want any part of Golovkin lol

http://www.ffboxe.com/news-14583-n-d...au-ring--.html

Comment

Sturm is going to fight Andy Lee. Golovkin should unify against Pirog.

Comment

The whole situation is idiotic and can be blamed on the WBA having three "champions," none of whom will ever fight each other. The WBA doesn't care because it can get sanctioning fees from three "champions" rather than one

Comment

Working...
          X