Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "I appologize for selling an ATG/HOF fighter short" thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said.... My logical thinking was saying it was a mismatch

but in my heart I believed Marquez would pull an upset and get a SD
    I then went on to bet +15 Billion points on Marquez winning

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Maybe Manny is not that good , I mean to his hype level , after all lots said he was only winning because of CWs and cherry picking , maybe those guys were actually right , I guess if they duck Floyd or Floyd fights him in a Mayweather ownage , then they would be right would they not ?
      Wait, so Manny isn't that good because....he has trouble beating most skilled/best counter puncher not named Floyd?!? Yea, He must suck balls, because, you know, JMM is a bum...SMH

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        they've been hiding since last night so im just gonna drop some names who said it was a mismatch.....

jrosales
        irondanhamza
        bushbaby
        carpediem
        most of the *****s
        most of the juanmemo marquez fans
        maniac
        That's what I really don't get as most of them disappeared off the face of the earth. Maybe they have other stuff going on outside of this board and that's the reason they haven't posted, but I will admit I argued that JMM deserved the fight.

Again even though I thought It would be a blowout, I never got the cherry pick part most of them tried to claim. Marquez has Manny's number and will always fight him to close bouts. I have to eat crow as I fail to grasp that and thought Manny would walk right thru him.

BTW a few *******s argued this would be close and it wasn't a cherry pick. I feel like a complete idiot right now....lol

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I knew it would be hell for Pac from the get go, I just expected Pac to be able to hurt JMM. Surprised JMM stayed on his feet the whole fight, and surprised he came into the ring HEAVIER than Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Marquez had no pop at WW he was connecting Manny flush a lot caught him with uppercuts and the right hand all night. had this fight been 3 years ago or at a different wait he might have stopped him

even tho all the odds were against JMM (wrong weight older slower) he still beat Manny with his boxing IQ
            yeah, alot...35 punches per round with a connect percentage of 30 % is a lot...lol..let the exaggeration begin, oh it has already began...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Good **** bro. I respect fans who have faith in their fighters despite what logic tells them...

Comment

Hurry up and get your crow while it's hot, boys. All those who didn't expect Manny to be exposed again by a 38 year old lightweight step right up.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  I knew it would be hell for Pac from the get go, I just expected Pac to be able to hurt JMM. Surprised JMM stayed on his feet the whole fight, and surprised he came into the ring HEAVIER than Pac.
                  do you have the unofficial fight night weight?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    I apologize. After watching Floyd kick your ass and then you get dropped by Michael Katsidis and at 38, I thought Manny would destroy you. Turns out Manny isn't as good as I thought and you exposed it (again). Kudos to you, Juan.
                    So Ali loses points for the Thrilla in Manilla fight even though Joe gave hm live and death after getting dominated by Foreman.

I know you stay on your job as far as being a troll, but this thread is about given JMM respect and backtracking on prefight predictions.

Comment

The TS should apologise for being an unconditional patheric dickrider who still thinks MP won........

Comment

Working...
                      X