No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz Believes Pacquiao is Going To Blow Marquez Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diaz Believes Pacquiao is Going To Blow Marquez Away

During a recent conversation with Juan 'Baby Bull' Diaz I touched on a few key areas of the former champion's life such as his eventual return to the ring, his toughest loss as a professional, and his ultimate goals after boxing. Diaz closed our conversation by pointing out that he is a huge fan of the sport and it was only natural to get his take on a few ongoing story lines in the game.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Diaz is a cool dude. He was never a favorite fighter of mine but he does h town proud. Boxing needs more action guys in the worst way.

Comment

Real good interview from Diaz... Agree with almost everything he said.

Comment

IDK. JMM is Pacs weakness.. Super Pinoys kryptonite lol

Comment

The danger of moving up in weight...
          "They don't understand at all. Because I even tried fighting at 140 pounds once and I was not successful. The way that I explain it to people, at lightweight weight, I will make 135 pounds but the next day I come weighing 145, 146 pounds. That's ten, eleven pounds I'm weighing above the limit. Now, when I fought at 140, I was coming in at 144, 145, the same weight. I was only gaining four or five pounds and the guys at 140 were coming in weighing 153, ten or thirteen pounds heavier than me."

:think

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
            "They don't understand at all. Because I even tried fighting at 140 pounds once and I was not successful. The way that I explain it to people, at lightweight weight, I will make 135 pounds but the next day I come weighing 145, 146 pounds. That's ten, eleven pounds I'm weighing above the limit. Now, when I fought at 140, I was coming in at 144, 145, the same weight. I was only gaining four or five pounds and the guys at 140 were coming in weighing 153, ten or thirteen pounds heavier than me."

Diaz sucks at math and his weight story sounded fabricated.

Comment

diaz believe's marquez is gonna be blown away? , i know it for a fact , pac will rape marquez , period!!

Comment

Until Pacquiao learns how to take a step to his right to cutoff fighters from circling in that direction or is able to finish JMM if/when he hurts him, he will keep being a thorn in Pacquiao's side. In the first 2 fights, Pacquiao was the bigger, stronger, faster man and nothing has changed except neither having to make the 126 or 130 pound weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  During a recent conversation with Juan 'Baby Bull' Diaz I touched on a few key areas of the former champion's life such as his eventual return to the ring, his toughest loss as a professional, and his ultimate goals after boxing. Diaz closed our conversation by pointing out that he is a huge fan of the sport and it was only natural to get his take on a few ongoing story lines in the game.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  any credibility diaz had went out the window when he said judah would be a good fight, marquez may get blown out the age and wt wont help him , but at the same time pac doesnt look the same post- margs,at all . if jmm can avoid getting hurt it will be a 3rd war. but again its pure garbage whats this fight mean now?? jmm is 38 and a litweight. the ship sailed on this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post

Pac weighs in at 144, fights at 146-148
                    JMM weighs in at 135, fights at 140-142

Not that ten or thirteen pounds Diaz was mentioning.

Comment

Working...
                    X