Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL : Which physical attribute would you rather have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL : Which physical attribute would you rather have?

If you were a professional fighter which of these physical attributes would you rather have?
    exceptional speed
    50.00%
    exceptional power
    7.58%
    exceptional chin
    6.06%
    exceptional stamina
    25.76%
    exceptional height & reach for your weight
    10.61%

be fast

speed often covers for guys when they make mistakes

if you're fast, your shots travel faster and are harder to see. opponents get hurt with what they don't see, it's boxing 101.

Comment

The ability to determine the opponent's attack and respond to it accordingly, as it's happening. You may call it speed, or reflexes, though you can have speed without having reflexes.

Comment

Voted speed. With speed alone you can overwhelm your opponent in the early rounds, disregarding your stamina. Although, stamina would be second choice. But with stamina alone, it doesn't help if you're getting dominated in the early rounds by a guy with speed and power.

Comment

I said stamina. With stamina you can punch a lot and faster and with power you can punch at your full potential with each hit.

Comment

No 'exceptional timing' option?

I'd prefer to have an exceptional chin, if you can walk through anything, most times you can eventually get to your opponent.

Comment

I went for stamina, you can work the rest off it imo.

Comment

Speed kills.

Comment

Speed. You can land and will and your opponent can't hit what he can't catch.

Comment

Chin/punch resistance because you'll be in every fight and technique and fitness are things a good trainer you can improve on while a chin is something that you're stuck with

Comment

Working...
                    X