No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Dimitrenko Training For Sosnowski

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander Dimitrenko Training For Sosnowski

European heavyweight champion Alexander Dimitrenko (30-1, 20KOs) trains for his upcoming defense against Albert Sosnowski (46-3, 28KOs) of Poland. They clash on Saturday at the Universum Gym in Hamburg, Germany. Last year they were scheduled to meet, but Dimitrenko fainted in the dressing room only moments before the contest and it was canceled.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's some serious training.

He must knock em dead at the yoga competitions.

Comment

The b1tch fainted in her dressing room, so Sosnowski had to go another FOUR MONTHS without a fight.

I'm hoping Sosnowski knocks the big pussy out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
        The b1tch fainted in her dressing room, so Sosnowski had to go another FOUR MONTHS without a fight.

I'm hoping Sosnowski knocks the big pussy out.
        I like Al.

WAR SOSNOWSKI!

Comment

hahaha "that ***** fainted in the dressing room. . . " hahahaha. . .

Comment

I thought they caught him fainting again in the first picture

Comment

gawd... Dimitrenko is just a disgrace to ukranian boxing, please get a german passport soon, he already fights like a real German hahaha. But I think if he actually makes it to the ring without fainting he might win. He has a huge height and reach advantage and Sosnowski does not seem skilled enough to get near that big bum. Dimitrenko has a good jab, but that's it... he is so one-dimensional, he telegraphs his punches, especially the right hand, he seems totally clueless when the other guy gets in close. Any good heavyweight should knock this loser silly

Comment

Working...
              X