No announcement yet.

So Pacquiao fought Clottey because he has cross over appeal and he's known

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pacquiao fought Clottey because he has cross over appeal and he's known

to casual boxing fans? LMAO! Yeah right, pac and his team are straight comedy, this gets better everyday. Just sign the Mosley fight already LMAO!

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    to casual boxing fans? LMAO! Yeah right, pac and his team are straight comedy, this gets better everyday. Just sign the Mosley fight already LMAO!
    Clottey is a huge star, and was accountable for about 300K ppv buys.

Comment

typical roach im afraid

Comment

lmao good one someone should tell this to bob and freddie roach i would love to see there reply.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
          typical roach im afraid
          Roach has nothing to do with this.

But yeah, I saw Clottey more as a last minute decision for that March date, seeing as how they chose him within just two weeks in January after the Pac-May failure. They've got plenty of time to choose for next May now, but I wonder how much cocksucking Mosley must've done to convince Arum after his last two fights.

Comment

Two fight earlier Clottey was fighting on Vs network. Basic Cable

Comment

know your timelines. clottey was the next top WW. pac just finished cotto. berto and mosley was already signed.

your boy floyd is busy putting roadblock after roadblock for a pac fight and instead looked at matthew hatton. thank god for the earthquake he was forced into mosley

Comment

I think that PPV also was being sold as being the first boxing event at the new cowboys stadium, so there was some appeal and curiosity to the event itself and not the fighter obviously. That appeal is clearly gone now.

I'm no PPV prophet, and I don't care, but looking at it through the eyes of the greedy promoters, how much do you think a Pacquiao-Berto would sell? Would it match that of the Event that was Pac-Clottey, 750k? Or would it do less, like 650k? My guess is less...

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                  know your timelines. clottey was the next top WW. pac just finished cotto. berto and mosley was already signed.

your boy floyd is busy putting roadblock after roadblock for a pac fight and instead looked at matthew hatton. thank god for the earthquake he was forced into mosley
                  Yeah, I think it was either Clottey, Foreman, or Malignaggi for March. lol. If Berto was a Top Rank fighter, he would've been signed to fight Manny by now. I still think he has a chance for a Pac fight later next year or early 2012.

Comment

No you silly f-ck, Pac fought Clottey cus he's TOP RANK, and you KNNNOOOOW THISSS MAAAN! oh and there was really no one else, Mosley signed a fight with Berto already and by the time he got out, the fight with Clottey was already signed. errybody knows this, yet you still got these little twats that come in this thread with their mouth opens, like 'Yeah d-ck sucking Time!' and THAT is why i'm loggin out.

Comment

Working...
                    X