Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Peter turns 30 today - Happy Birthday to The Nigerian Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no ****ing way Peter is 30, i'd guarantee he's closer to 40.

Comment

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
      There's no ****ing way Peter is 30, i'd guarantee he's closer to 40.
      You are full of garbage.

I'm tired of racists repeating this lie!

Just because he's from Nigeria, doesn't mean he doesn't know how old he is. His parents are educated, middle-class people.

Comment

cheers to Sam, he definitely fights the best out there, and thats always great to see.

He does look older than he is...might be the punishment hes taken in his career.

Comment

I sincerely hope you aren't labelling me a racist. There have long been questions marks over his age. He looks alot older than 30 in everyway and it is in no way racist to say that it is easier for fighters from Africa can doctor their personal information due to a lack of transparency. Please be careful using the term racist.

Comment

happy birthday to the NIGERian

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
                I sincerely hope you aren't labelling me a racist. There have long been questions marks over his age. He looks alot older than 30 in everyway and it is in no way racist to say that it is easier for fighters from Africa can doctor their personal information due to a lack of transparency. Please be careful using the term racist.
                If Sam were a white dude from New England, would you be saying he doesn't know his own age?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  You are full of garbage.

I'm tired of racists repeating this lie!

Just because he's from Nigeria, doesn't mean he doesn't know how old he is. His parents are educated, middle-class people.
                  If Sam were a white dude from New England, would you be saying he doesn't know his own age?
                  Either Briggs or Izon or both have stated that Peter was a sparring partner for alot of the top HW's in the early 90's in New York. That in addition to Nigeria's well known inclination towards lieing about their athletes age is where this comes from.

stfu and stop being such a sensitive little b1tch. Peter is at least 35 imo.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ge-old-problem

http://www.socceramerica.com/article...an-soccer.html

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/..._pdf=1&id=5581

Comment

i hope he gives great fight to wlad!

Comment

tunney no one is being racist towards sam but this question has actually come up before...i even think a showtime telecast discussed it during a peter fight or it might have been an hbo when they show the bio of each fighter...i probably have the telecast somewhere.i have 15 peter fights...its not that he doesnt know his own age but it might be for other reasons.in baseball many latin american players from venezuela,dom rep claim to be younger so they have a better chance of being signed by a major league team.in the last olympics chinese gymnists were being investigated for lying about their ages.some of the girls could have been older but were young enough looking they could pass as being younger...its not uncommon...
                      Last edited by joe strong; 09-06-2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X