No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo Needs an Opponent, Danny Perez Pulls Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfredo Angulo Needs an Opponent, Danny Perez Pulls Out

BoxingScene.com has been informed that Danny Perez (34-5, 17KOs) has withdrawn from his upcoming fight with junior middleweight prospect Alfredo Angulo (14-0, 11KOs) scheduled for the February 14 HBO televised tripleheader from the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida. [details]

Not this **** again. Fighters fear El Perro

Comment

This is happening to much in boxing. So many times over the past few years fighters have pulled out of a fight with a week or 2 till showtime. Heavy fines need to be brought down on fighters that pull out. Its bad for the sport and the sport revolves around the fans so get it right and prevent this at all cost.

Comment

Maybe they should just televise the Ray Austin fight on the undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          BoxingScene.com has been informed that Danny Perez (34-5, 17KOs) has withdrawn from his upcoming fight with junior middleweight prospect Alfredo Angulo (14-0, 11KOs) scheduled for the February 14 HBO televised tripleheader from the BankAtlantic Center in Sunrise, Florida. [details]
          This is ridiculous!!!!!! I hoe somebody good enough steps up. I bet El perro will end up fighting a Tomato can, do to this withdraws!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It seems like Angulo just wasn't meant to fight this Saturday.

Comment

Any chance Mayorga steps back in?

Angulo is having some bad luck at the moment

Comment

p. williams, kirkland, sergio

Comment

I'll fight the boy!
                  **** if no one else wants to do it, tell Garry Shaw that I'll do it for 10 grand, two double cheeseburgers and a 24 pack of Bud Light!

Comment

You got to be kidding me...

Comment

Working...
                    X