No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Looks Forward To Kids, Marriage, The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Looks Forward To Kids, Marriage, The Future

FIGHTER Amir Khan is boxing clever when it comes to his wedding by letting his gorgeous bride-to-be do all the work.

The Bolton star slugger is set to marry gorgeous Faryal Makhdoom next year and is sparing no expense in tying the knot.

The pair, who met through friends, will wed at the swish Waldorf Astoria hotel in New York and American girl Faryal, 20, is very much in charge.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I care about his career...not his friggin wife...altho, she is hot.

Comment

wow slow news day. i was hoping there would be some opponent news as well, not all celebrity related crap

Comment

I like to eat her liver with a nice bottel of chianti ffll flflfl flflflfllflf

Comment

Khan's got a nice girl there.. hopefully she'll be a good Adrian type wife.

Comment

She's got a degree in political science and journalism law, but Amir doesn't want her to work "apart from stuff like having a makeup company that can hopefully keep her busy that way".

I think it's time Khan's handlers put a blanket ban on interviews, public appearances and social networking. Because every time he opens his mouth he sounds more and more ******ed. How does he manage to have a meaningful conversation with a woman who's got an IQ twice that of his?

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
              She's got a degree in political science and journalism law, but Amir doesn't want her to work "apart from stuff like having a makeup company that can hopefully keep her busy that way".

I think it's time Khan's handlers put a blanket ban on interviews, public appearances and social networking. Because every time he opens his mouth he sounds more and more ******ed. How does he manage to have a meaningful conversation with a woman who's got an IQ twice that of his?
              my thoughts exactly

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post

Exactly what I thought. He came across as the "Controlling Husband" in that interview.

And why the hell would someone work so hard in education to be kept as a house wife that dabbles in make-up? Surely that cant be what she wants?

Comment

Khan will be an excellent father.
                  Last edited by UglyPug; 09-21-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                    Khan's got a nice girl there.. hopefully she'll be a good Adrian type wife.
                    Probably more Jin Mosley than Adrian Balboa.

Comment

Working...
                    X