Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happends to khans career if he loses again to peterson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happends to khans career if he loses again to peterson??

Since people asked the same thing about juanma losing to salido again...well what happends to khans career if he loses to peterson again? or what if he gets KO'd this time?

he just has another lose and moves on

Comment

Won't happen, but if he gets jobbed again then simple move up establish yourself and fight some big names there

Comment

He'll move up to 147 and establish himself there, like Bradley, Alexander, and Ortiz.

Comment

147 alexander, but he aint losin.

Comment

IMO ppl have already realized how limited as a fighter he is. As long as ppl expect him to be a good fighter among a bunch of other good fighters then they won't be disappointed. But he's never gonna be as great as ppl really thought before.

Comment

I'd say no matter what the outcome is he will move up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Since people asked the same thing about juanma losing to salido again...well what happends to khans career if he loses to peterson again? or what if he gets KO'd this time?
                Not much,he is with GBP so he has to rebuild and fight fighters in GBP stable..I'm sure they will match him well and try to rebuild his name,I think his fans will take more of a hit then Khan himself if he lost...

Comment

He can kiss the Mayweather fight good bye.

Although, match ups with Berto, Ortiz, Bradley, Canelo, Maidana rematch and Alexander will be on the cards still.

Comment

F#ck Khan..... I'm more excited to see what happens to Pete's career if he wins

Comment

Working...
                    X