Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Martin Rogan Bout Set For April 14 in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Martin Rogan Bout Set For April 14 in Belfast

Belfast heavyweight Martin Rogan (14-2, 7KOs) will fight former Commonwealth and British champion Tyson Fury (17-0, 12KOs) on the 14th of April.

[Click Here To Read More]

Del Boy just puts on a good performance against one of the top 2 heavyweight in the division.

And Fury signs to fight a 40 something year old with 16 fights who hasn't fought for nearly 2 years.

Comment

Tyson, Tyson, Tyson... WTF? Give up the British & Commonwealth belts... To fight an old ex-Commonwealth champ?
      What the hell does beating Rogan prove?
      After Chisora's performance tonight and Fury implying he didn't wanna fight Price, because he was better than that and couldn't hang around as he was going places, I'm beginning to think that he's a total gimp.
      I've liked him despite his (many) faults, because he's entertaining. But this is just weak.

Comment

Didn't know Rogan was still fighting. He will catch a beating from Fury.

Since their fight, Fury's stock has gone down while Chisora's has gone up, despite Fury having picked up two wins while Chisora has picked up two losses. Facing quality opposition and putting up respectable performances can do that for you.

Comment

fury is only 23 & he has plenty of time to step up. fury\price will happen eventually. fury is staying busy & has wins over firtha, chisora & pajkic. rogan is a name in ireland & so is fury. this should get fury another decent payday & another name on the resume. i still can't believe they wouldn't sanction fury vs botha. botha fought a great fight vs michael grant. rogan had a decent run but isn't much of a factor now.

Comment

Working...
          X