Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley vs Khan Deadline Extended, But Not Looking Good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley vs Khan Deadline Extended, But Not Looking Good

A source close to the negotiations has advised BoxingScene.com that a few extra days were extended in order to finalize a deal between WBO/WBC junior welterweight champion Timothy Bradley and his WBA rival Amir Khan. Golden Boy Promotions, on behalf of Khan, and Gary Shaw, who promotes Bradley, are trying to reach an agreement to match the two champions on an HBO televised date of July 23.

[Click Here To Read More]

Amir should not fight Morales or Guerrero. Little rewards for beating those guys.

Make Khan-Judah.

Comment

They should fight when they're coming off better looking victories.

Comment

Bradley is a big ass diva he thinks hes a star or something, dude just headbutts and fights to a boring decisions all the time. He should only be getting 500k yet they offer him 1.3 mil and he still is hesitant seems to me like hes worried this is the same **** that happened before the Alexander fight pricing himself out as long as he can like he can afford to do that. I dont understand why HBO invests in these guys there are better matches to be made.

This fight sucks anyways its gonna be another TD guaranteed cause I doubt either will KO each other but everyone knows Amir gonna get a nice gash from Bradleys Beachball Head

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Amir should not fight Morales or Guerrero. Little rewards for beating those guys.

Make Khan-Judah.
          This! 100% bang on the head!

Comment

why doesn't hbo just guarantee bradley another 1.2 million for his next fight? they guaranteed the loser of bradley-alexander a 1 million dollar fight and they guaranteed dzinziruk another hbo fight if he fought martinez so why not.

Comment

I thought Khan didn't know who Morrales was? LOL. Actually, that wouldn't be too bad of a fight. I think Morrales could give us more answers about Amir then Maidana did TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
                I thought Khan didn't know who Morrales was? LOL. Actually, that wouldn't be too bad of a fight. I think Morrales could give us more answers about Amir then Maidana did TBH.
                Yeah a bad fight because we dont want to see 100 year old Morales taking a beating from Khan.

JUDAH -V- KHAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  Bradley is a big ass diva he thinks hes a star or something, dude just headbutts and fights to a boring decisions all the time. He should only be getting 500k yet they offer him 1.3 mil and he still is hesitant seems to me like hes worried this is the same **** that happened before the Alexander fight pricing himself out as long as he can like he can afford to do that. I dont understand why HBO invests in these guys there are better matches to be made.

This fight sucks anyways its gonna be another TD guaranteed cause I doubt either will KO each other but everyone knows Amir gonna get a nice gash from Bradleys Beachball Head

Do you even like boxing? It doesn't sound like you really watch it much though.
                  Perhaps you should ask Marco Antonio Barrera or Paul McCloskey how they got their head gashes?

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                    Yeah a bad fight because we dont want to see 100 year old Morales taking a beating from Khan.

JUDAH -V- KHAN!
                    I agree, I think Judah would be the next best fight to make if the Bradley fight can't be made right now.

Who should Bradley fight next? I know his options were limited by HBO, so I think Maidana would be a pretty explosive fight. Atleast we know Maidana would go out on his sword, unlike Bradleys previous opponent.

Comment

Working...
                    X