No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley on Guerrero Picking Him To Defeat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley on Guerrero Picking Him To Defeat Pacquiao

When southpaw Robert Guerrero was preparing for his August, 2009, IBF super featherweight title bout against Malcolm Klassen, he spent some time sparring with Shane Mosley, who was coming off of a January, 2009, ninth-round knockout that dethroned Antonio Margarito as WBA super world welterweight champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Look i like shane but did he just say shane has a great jab?! he does not throw the snapping jab needed to keep pac off of him.

Comment

Shane n Manny have the exact same jab...its like a flickering up jab they dont actually use it the way a jab is meant to be used. It works against Margarito or guys like that who just rush in head first n eat everything you throw but Manny doesn't fight like that anymore...Shane's usual jab isn't gonna have any effect on this fight, just like it didn't in the Floyd fight. There really isn't much Shane can change up or do to win this fight, if he had his youth, the crazy speed he used to carry and the power n durability he had years ago then he'd be in this fight...but he doesnt. He's old, he's not even that fast ne more, his chin isn't wat it used to be if Floyd can hurt him several times, all he's got is power n Manny isn't the type to get taken out with one punch

Shane's gonna get obliterated in this fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        When southpaw Robert Guerrero was preparing for his August, 2009, IBF super featherweight title bout against Malcolm Klassen, he spent some time sparring with Shane Mosley, who was coming off of a January, 2009, ninth-round knockout that dethroned Antonio Margarito as WBA super world welterweight champion.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Shane has a jab?

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
          Shane n Manny have the exact same jab...its like a flickering up jab they dont actually use it the way a jab is meant to be used. It works against Margarito or guys like that who just rush in head first n eat everything you throw but Manny doesn't fight like that anymore...Shane's usual jab isn't gonna have any effect on this fight, just like it didn't in the Floyd fight. There really isn't much Shane can change up or do to win this fight, if he had his youth, the crazy speed he used to carry and the power n durability he had years ago then he'd be in this fight...but he doesnt. He's old, he's not even that fast ne more, his chin isn't wat it used to be if Floyd can hurt him several times, all he's got is power n Manny isn't the type to get taken out with one punch

Shane's gonna get obliterated in this fight
          ..thats an understatement

Comment

Guerrero sparred with Manny in 2005 after he lost to Morales. He also sparred with Bobby Pacquiao to help him on a fight the following year. He's been calling out Manny for a fight since early 2008. I don't know, he probably still thinks Manny's the same fighter.

Comment

Shane never ever had a great jab.... from back in the day at WW Oscar had the best Jab period he controlled the entire fight with that hard shotgun Jab...robert has a good snappy Jab too and he displayed that in the Kats fight where he was keeping Kats away most of the fight with that hard Jab but Shane mosley!!??? U got to b kidding me

Comment

Barbeque Crow for All after May 7th

When this Fight is over and the dust has settled, theres gonna be ALOT, and
                I mean of Fans on BoxingScene.com, thats gonna be stopping by my barbecue stand, the one where I'll be handing out FREE BARBEQUE , as in "Barbeque CROW" (Squawk! squawk! squawk!), to all the "experts" on this site. To all you ridiculous "sheeple", who dont really get boxing and thee factor of how "Styles make Fights". If Mosley comes to Party, i mean really comes in tip top conditioning, his mental outlook will already be outstanding, since there wont be any "**** talking going on", to frustrate and take away from his Overall mental preparation for this fight. YOU goobers!! seem to not factor in Mosley's exp in the Game, I think Mosley has great timing, anyone who can catch the super Fast Reflex man called "Mayweather", with a Bomb in the 2nd round of a very early fight, we're neither fighter is fatigued yet, must have great "anticipation and timing". Mosley is a great counter puncher and fights Southpaws well(pacman is southpaw) he wont have to chase pacman much,./...look! Pacman has never faced a live welterweight with speed,power,size adv, and exp adv, minus the age, which to me just evens out the fight. Do ANY OF YOU ******* Minions ever remember Pacman and Roach wanting to tangle with the "Sugar Man" as early as 2-3 yrs ago? hmmmm? ..silence, thats what i here now, SILENCE. ...why not you ask? cause they have always known how styles make fights, and mosleys style is problems, big problems for a "small, short arms, short height, southpaw, who is extremly agressive". I dont think pacman can take the power shots of mosley, i think the power and timing of mosley will over come the "work rate of pacman", Pacman is gonna "HAVE TOO" TAKE SOME TO LAND SOME, its that simple, and he aint gonna be able take longer than Mosley if he's in proper conditioning, and thats pretty much mental when it comes to Mosley, if you know the fighter, and have followed his career. This will be his best performance. remember ......Barbeque Crow for all, when this ones over!

Comment

Mosley on Guerrero Picking Him To Defeat Pacquiao -
                  "Guerrero Who?"

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    Guerrero sparred with Manny in 2005 after he lost to Morales. He also sparred with Bobby Pacquiao to help him on a fight the following year. He's been calling out Manny for a fight since early 2008. I don't know, he probably still thinks Manny's the same fighter.
                    I really believe Guerrero is a different fighter now as well tho,I could see him giving Pac a lot of trouble tbh..The fight imo opinion right now at LW is The Ghost vs Rios..Get'er done..

Comment

Working...
                    X