Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Chisora-Fury II Winner is Klitschko Threat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Chisora-Fury II Winner is Klitschko Threat

British rivals Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury might just be the two best heavyweights on this planet right now whose name isn't Klitschko.

And fans will be able to assess the pair's respective world title credentials this evening when they go head-to-head against US opposition at The Copper Box Arena in east London.

I'm confident both will triumph in style in front of a packed house at 'The Box that Rocks', paving the way for a summer showdown against each other at a London stadium before the football World Cup commences on June 12th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

British rivals Dereck Chisora and Tyson Fury might just be the two best heavyweights on this planet right now whose name isn't Klitschko.

LMFAO,they're not even the best in the U.K,let alone the planet !

Fury ducked Price,Chisora is a can.their first fight was an abomination.i doubt they'll use the first fight to promote the second.

Comment

Wlad will cherrypick some other Pianeta, Mormeck or Leapai.

Comment

wtf?!?!?! i thought i was fighting wlad next..........i booked time off work for it

Comment

They along with Wilder are the most captivating opponents for Wlad by a mile. At least these guys have real belief in their own ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post

LMFAO,they're not even the best in the U.K,let alone the planet !

Fury ducked Price,Chisora is a can.their first fight was an abomination.i doubt they'll use the first fight to promote the second.
            At least someone seems to be paying attention. Thank you!

Comment

No. Neither of these guys can touch Wladimir.

Comment

Frank Warren, Derek Chisora and Tyson Fury.....

Is there a boxing match about to happen or is this a comedy tour?

Comment

More like the next can to be knocked over.

Comment

wlad already ducked chisora twice. i'm not even sure he would fight fury. too tall. he wouldn't have the jab and grab advantage. fury isn't a complete can like wach. he actually throws punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X