No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Would Consider Garcia, Peterson For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez Would Consider Garcia, Peterson For The Fall

For most of this year, WBO 140-pound champion Juan Manuel Marquez (54-6-1, 39KOs) has been holding out for a fourth meeting with Manny Pacquiao. Marquez is still hoping for a fourth bout with Pacquiao on November 10th. The way it appears at the moment, WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley is the most likely candidate to face Pacquiao in November. Bradley won a controversial twelve round decision over Pacquiao in June.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like all but Petersen. I have a feeling that he would not do well against JMM. He does not have enough power to hurt him and I doubt he could out box him. I like the Bradley fight though. I think JMM beats him easily.

Comment

Marquez Could Have Banked Another LARGE Paycheck Fighting Morales In July!

JMM gets what he deserves. Afraid to fight Morales, waiting for yet a 4th shot at Pacquiao, he got nothing in July. I can't believe Peterson wasn't stripped of his title for PED's. Bradley is going to fight Manny next, no question, and hand the title to Pacquiao, then JMM can get KO'd by Manny next Spring, when he is near 40 yrs old.

Comment

JMM gives Garcia an intelligent beating. He has the chin/toughness to withstand Danny's telegraphed hooks and the intelligence to light him up with counters for however long it lasts. So far Garcia shows the tendency to stay in the pocket way too long and against JMM that'll cost him 2 belts. Until the Peterson testosterone situation gets clarified he doesn't deserve to be in the same ring as JMM. Bradley gives JMM a hell of a fight but would rather see JMM further his legacy by locking down Jr Welter than going back to 147 for a Pac/Bradley fight.

Comment

Marquez would outclass Garcia, but Peterson would be very close IMO. I don't want that cheat anywhere near a big fight this year though. Bradley would beat Marquez.

Comment

I think he wont end up fighting either fighter.. He'll end up w/ Rios or Gesta.
            But as for the Garcia/Peterson.. I feel JMM beat beat Peterson , loses to Garcia.

Comment

Marquez beats them all.

Comment

haha piojo del norte de taco me como uno de lengua

Comment

He did not want to fight khan once....what make you think he want to fight Garcia??but is goIng to be good fight ...GARCIA UD

Comment

Marquez punished Garcia and Peterson for 12 rounds. Interesting fight between him and Bradley but he still wins a clear decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X