No announcement yet.

I don't understand people saying this is a "Re-invented Cotto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait until Puto floyd will announce soon saying, Malignaggi you're next."

Puto floyd believes Malignaggi is also an undefeated fighter like Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      oh and he isnt shot he just isnt that good
      so why did floyd retire in 2008????

remember oh i cant fight cotto cuz he lives in puerto rico lol

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post

Cotto was undefeated back then. Floyd always picks his opponents at the right time.

Self preservation baby

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post

cotto was with top rank.soon as he left the fight was made......floyd cant do business with top rank arum will not allow

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
            This is for the people that say Cotto is re-invented and that he's at a comfortable weight and improved.

People that are saying the 2 loses on Cotto's record are controversial and that Cotto was cheated.

That still doesn't change the fact that cotto got his Mo'fking ass beat down twice. He was bloodied to a pulp and got knocked out! Cotto took some SERIOUS punishment!

Cotto was beat down! He took some serious headshots. He is NOT the same fighter! This version of Cotto is a shot-to-pieces Cotto. (Sorry Cotto fans, no offense)

Cotto beat Mayorga and one-eye Margarito!!! Give me a f'kin break! Even in the Margarito fight cotto was getting hit flush by the one-eye Margarito and at the same time gasping for air through his mouth like he just climbed mount Everest!

Floyd trying to hype up Cotto is pathetic. Hey "Floyd" you're not fooling anyone .
            Thread starter what are you talking about? According to Floyd Cotto was cheated by Marg and cheated on the scales by Pac so to Floyd Cotto is undefeated and in his prime.. What Floyd says goes in this day in age of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Thread starter what are you talking about? According to Floyd Cotto was cheated by Marg and cheated on the scales by Pac so to Floyd Cotto is undefeated and in his prime.. What Floyd says goes in this day in age of boxing...
              You dropped the words IN HIS PRIME , nobody else , and dont forget Pac DUCKED this Cotto !

Comment

Cotto is a has been, he dont mean anything no more.

Comment

Working...
                X