Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any idea what ticket prices for this May 4th Mega Card will be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any idea what ticket prices for this May 4th Mega Card will be?

I will be in Vegas...and it would take an insane price level to keep me from attending.

Any ideas on what ticket prices may range?

Upper Level - $300
    Lower Upper Level - $600
    Upper Lower Level - $1,250
    Lower Level - $1,500

That was Mayweather vs. Cotto. Mayweather vs. Ortiz was $150-$1,250 but Canelo was in LA in a split site.

With Canelo vs. Trout I would expect the same prices for May vs. Cotto, Canelo vs. Mosley.

Comment

Probably the usual for big fights, $200/$300 nosebleed. They'd be stupid to raise prices.

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
      I will be in Vegas...and it would take an insane price level to keep me from attending.

Any ideas on what ticket prices may range?

Comment

I don't even bother trying to buy the cheapest seats anymore, they are sold out in the first minute and all that's left start at $300.

I might be out-of-date now because I didn't check for Floyd/Cotto but USUALLY the cheapest face value ticket is $150, but those are snatched immediately.

It was $75 for the closed circuit for Floyd/Cotto, the most ever!

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          I don't even bother trying to buy the cheapest seats anymore, they are sold out in the first minute and all that's left start at $300.

I might be out-of-date now because I didn't check for Floyd/Cotto but USUALLY the cheapest face value ticket is $150, but those are snatched immediately.

It was $75 for the closed circuit for Floyd/Cotto, the most ever!
          Yeah I don't even think the $300's even sell on Ticketmaster. Those go to ticket brokers.

The cheapest for Cotto that you could get on Ticketmaster was the 6's. Unless somebody had success logging in the minute they go on sale.

Comment

Any of you ever watched a fight at MGM? It only holds like 15K so I figured there shouldn't be a bad seat really.

At those prices, I am sure I will end up going.

Comment

I went to Mayweather-Mosley and the cheapest ticket I was able to find was $310 and I had the worst seat in the house but the atmosphere and intensity was the greatest thing I have ever seen in sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                I went to Mayweather-Mosley and the cheapest ticket I was able to find was $310 and I had the worst seat in the house but the atmosphere and intensity was the greatest thing I have ever seen in sports.
                How well could you visually see the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
                  How well could you visually see the fight?
                  I was able to see the fight not the best view but it was not a problem and I would recommend you to go to it because the atmosphere @ these Mayweather fights in Vegas are truly special and there is only going to be a couple left.

Comment

Fkkkk time to break the bank I didn't think they would be that high.I paid $300 for lower seats for Cotto/Mosley and the view was great.Im not too surprised the Mayweather tickets run that much given the whole undercard is stacked + Cinco de Mayo.I need to jump on these when they come out.

Comment

Working...
                    X