Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People of the UK - Do you support David Cameron?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't trust the guy.........just another Tory boy!

Comment

I dunno about his politics, but i heard jade goody is babysittin his kid next weekend.

yes, i'm a

Comment

That clown was both ugly and ******ed. I hate that people are acting up now that the stupid **** is dead. She was a complete moron, and has surely left 2 moron kids. I dont watch BB, but recall the media hoopla over her treatment of the classy Shipla Shetty.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          That clown was both ugly and ******ed. I hate that people are acting up now that the stupid **** is dead. She was a complete moron, and has surely left 2 moron kids. I dont watch BB, but recall the media hoopla over her treatment of the classy Shipla Shetty.
          I don't give a **** about her i mean i'm more of an ******* joking about the death of a 6 year old ******.

Comment

I wasnt refering to you bro, just generally. Its a BBC HYS topic FFS!

An ugly, ******ed, unskilled racist idiot died. Good. The national IQ edged up a few percent.

Comment

A leopard doesn't change its spots

No for a tory government ever again.

Comment

Yup, best of a bad bunch, the most policies that make sense, recognises and wants to correct failings like massive debt, in efficient public expenditure, targets, housing prices.

Labour can't bring themselves to realise how poor many things are such as the economy and how it'll be the last of many to recover, they even argue with professional organisations and economical leaders and get proven as optimistic time and time again.

The Lib Dems are so naive they change they're tax pledges by the minute as if they have a detailed balance sheet 1 minute and not the next, and fucked off the only 2 good leaders they ever had because one liked a drink, the other was too old, very liberal.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                  I wasnt refering to you bro, just generally. Its a BBC HYS topic FFS!

An ugly, ******ed, unskilled racist idiot died. Good. The national IQ edged up a few percent.
                  Wow. Not like you. Most of the time you're a politically correct guy, scared of upsetting anyone.

Comment

KrisSilver for prime minister!

Comment

Yes I am. But this nonsense grinds my gears. People, even the PM, acting like she was someone worthy of our time and attention. She was famous for being a chav-that's it.

With 2m folk unemployed, you'd think PM Brown would have issues on his mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X