No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Trainer Rips Manny Pacquiao, Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez's Trainer Rips Manny Pacquiao, Cotto

Gabriel Sarmiento, who trains WBC middleweight king Sergio Martinez, ripped eight-division champ, Manny Pacquiao, and, WBA junior middleweight (154 pounds) king, Miguel Cotto, for "fighting guys who are really almost one step away from retirement."

[Click Here To Read More]

Cant disagree with anything he said

Comment

I like Sergio and his KO over PW was NUTS but lets be realistic here..

Who or what else does Sergio have lined up in the near future to become great? Great as in an ATG or HofFame caliber other then looking at fighters down south..

Im gonna watch Sergio cause I like him as a fighter but really I dont see any other spectacular surprises from him this year..

With that said, ride that marvelous KO of PW in stride cause thats all he has going for him as now.

Comment

listen to this dumbass...why is sergio pushing for a cottto fight then...after 3 good wins, all of a sudden his camp acts like he's some atg....i cant wait till margo ****s sergio up again for real!...

Comment

I totally agree.. but at the same time i wouldnt really blame Cotto or Pac.. i blame Bob Arum.. Piece of Shite...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            listen to this dumbass...why is sergio pushing for a cottto fight then...after 3 good wins, all of a sudden his camp acts like he's some atg....i cant wait till margo ****s sergio up again for real!...
            Damn dude, they weren't insulting your daddy Pacquiao calm down
            They were merely stating facts. While Sergio is going to fight a top undefeated guy, Cotto and Manny are fighting guys that are as close to retirement as possible. How's that ripping?

Comment

Gabriel is right Cotto vs Mayorga is joke a but Pac vs Mosley now I believe its going to be a good fight Bob Arum has options on Shane so he believes Manny might lose so he is right to a certain extent I've never seen Dzinziruk fight so I can't really judge how good of a fighter he is

Comment

Gabriel, How dare you talk about Manny like that? Manny is the second greatest Boxer ever. Your fighter will not even be in the top 20 greatest ever list.

Red K sent and have a great day, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                  Cant disagree with anything he said
                  (gonna use "him" in reference to Martinez and his trainer interchangeably)

I can. That would be like Miguel Cotto calling out Fernando Montiel or something. I can't even think of a guy 5 inches shorter than Cotto. The point is it would be a bull****.

How can you act all tough calling out guys 5 inches shorter, and 20 lbs. naturally lighter than you??

Let's be real: He's talking complete and utter **** in an effort to land a big money fight, against guys that he thinks pose no threat to him.

Comment

Here comes the hate for Sergio...

Comment

Working...
                    X