No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adamek's Refusal on Pulev Makes a Big Mystery in Poland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn't see the controversy? He doesn't need the IBF to force Wlad to give him a fight. He has a name and a following in Poland. Wlad needs HIM, unless he wants to fight Solis, Fres Oqeuendo, the bum Vitali just beat, or someone worse. There's big money for both of them on the table. He's already in position for the shot without facing Pulev. I don't think theres anything wrong with this. Maybe he is over the hill and doesnt feel like pulling out another tough decision against a tough no name fighter. Theres nothing to gain in it for him when he already has the prize.
    Maybe he fights Wlad on April 6!!

Comment

He won't rematch Cunningham or Chambers, won't fight Pulev. What is wrong with this guy? He should probably just retire if wants to keep fighting tomato cans because after too long one of them could upset and knock him out. Might as well try to make your mark on boxing while you can and fight the best fighters.

Its a shame his fights with Cunningham and Chambers really got him nowhere since they were so close and a lot of people think he lost both. At least beating a young exciting up and comer like Pulev keeps you relevant which gets you more money when your relevant.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Adamek will be put to sleep by both Price and Fury , Pulev will massacre him

Comment

Yeah, because Eddie Chambers and Steve Cunningham are huge draws.

It "doesn't make financial sense" because he knows he will lose.

Comment

Drunks drink.

Comment

Let's face it, Adamek is not gonna win a hw crown against the KBros. I'd give him a good chance to beat Povetkin, and maybe he's posturing himself for that fight. I've also heard that he might face up-and-coming fellow Pole Aurtur Szpilka in what would probably be a huge money fight in Poland.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                He won't rematch Cunningham or Chambers, won't fight Pulev. What is wrong with this guy? He should probably just retire if wants to keep fighting tomato cans because after too long one of them could upset and knock him out. Might as well try to make your mark on boxing while you can and fight the best fighters.

Its a shame his fights with Cunningham and Chambers really got him nowhere since they were so close and a lot of people think he lost both. At least beating a young exciting up and comer like Pulev keeps you relevant which gets you more money when your relevant.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Adamek has about as much chance of beating Pulev as I do.

And he knows it.

He and Szpilka may put on a money maker in Poland. Szpilka is flawed but young and aggressive, Adamek is a veteran on the downward slide in the wrong division for him.

Might make for an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Let's face it, Adamek is not gonna win a hw crown against the KBros. I'd give him a good chance to beat Povetkin, and maybe he's posturing himself for that fight. I've also heard that he might face up-and-coming fellow Pole Aurtur Szpilka in what would probably be a huge money fight in Poland.
                  Isn't Povetkin supposed to fight Wlad next? I mean after Wlad's voluntary. Adamek must have something else brewing since he passes on Pulev.

Comment

Adamek to fight Povetkin next.

Comment

Working...
                    X