Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 in review: a good year for the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 in review: a good year for the sport?

I mean,I think it's been a far more interesting,exciting year than 2010 and 2011, but what say you? And it seems most have finally moved on from the Mayweather-Pacquiao saga.
    Yes
    66.67%
    No
    33.33%

good year. Shame about the very slow start and cancelled fights like Khan-Peterson 2. We haven't gotten over Pac-May. It kicks off again every time they're fighting.

Comment

Every year has its highs and lows. 2012 was plagued by injuries and fights were getting cancelled left and right. The first half was definitely weaker than the second, and some fights didn't deliver. Same shit, different year lol

At least the year isn't done yet, there's still some notable fights coming up.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 11-11-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

2nd half of the year is good

Comment

A really disappointing year salvaged by Lopez-Salido 2 and Rios-Alvarado. It was a year of injuries, drug cheats, terrible judging and the best avoiding the best. Again.

Comment

Horrible, one of the worst in recent memory

I miss 2009

Comment

Mayweather only fought once, Pacquiao got robbed, only notable opponent Marquez will have is Pacquiao, B-Hop and Vitali showed their age.

At the very top of things, doesn't look so good, but there were a few good upsets and great fights.

Still, not a good year.

Comment

Good year if you look past Pacquiao Mayweather and Marquez

Comment

Working...
                X