Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's heavyweight reign is more impressive Riddick Bowe or Vitali Klitschko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingchef View Post
    I dont know what "saying it so easily" means... but Ill say it again..... NO WAY bowe beats either klitschko let alone both
    and tell me, who has either brother beat that leads u to this brilliant conclusion? ill wait. in fact i wont because i know u wont say anything of substance. i suggest u go watch a prime riddick bowe fight. there absolutely no guarantee that either klitchsko beats him. none.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      and tell me, who has either brother beat that leads u to this brilliant conclusion? ill wait. in fact i wont because i know u wont say anything of substance. i suggest u go watch a prime riddick bowe fight. there absolutely no guarantee that either klitchsko beats him. none.
      In before "Sam Peter is a bigger better version of Mike Tyson" :hahahaha9:

Comment

There's a reason Bowe ducked Lennox. He was a damn fine fighter in his prime, but if we are talking prime-for-prime I would have to roll with Vitali UD in a 12 round war.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          There's a reason Bowe ducked Lennox. He was a damn fine fighter in his prime, but if we are talking prime-for-prime I would have to roll with Vitali UD in a 12 round war.
          vitali fights nothing like lennox. and bowe ducked lennox because lennox knocked him out. really has nothing to do with either klitchsko. bowe was simply afraid of lennox the person. which is why i was never a fan. i personally think bowe could very well beat both brothers just like i think lennox could.

but to laugh the possibility off (which isnt what u did personally) its crazy. i mean there was a time when bowe was considered the 2nd best heavyweight in the world along with lennox and the fight between the two was 50-50 to most. but he couldnt beat a klitchsko??? rite. klitchskos have size and skill over many in the history of the heavyweight division. prime bowe and lennox arent among those "many".

Comment

Bowe beating a prime Holyfield is better than anything Vitali has ever done.

Comment

I thought I would be the only one going for Bowe here.

Comment

obviously bowe

& bowe was a shark in his prime...............

Comment

Bowe, of course.

Comment

One problem I have with Bowe was his utter refusal to fight Lewis. He THREW HIS BELT IN THE GARBAGE. I don't care what his excuse was, that's bad.

Bowe fought the better competition, no Holyfields around in Vitali's era.

Comment

Bowe starches both Klits with ridiculous ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X