Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, what do you think Mannys next move will be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what do you think Mannys next move will be?

Poll to follow....
    Rematch Bradley
    38.30%
    Rematch Marquez
    4.26%
    Leave Top Rank and fight Mayweather
    42.55%
    Retire
    14.89%

Use Bradley as an excuse to avoid Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Poll to follow....
      I'm a believer. I want to believe manny had nothing to do with this BS decision. SO I think he sees Bob screwed him and says FU and signs with GBP or does a MAnny Promotions (ala Floyd)then fights Mayweather and Cotto again, maybe even Khan before he retires.

Comment

Manny is a fighter and he's going to exercise his rematch clause and win back his title.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          So, what do you think Mannys next move will be?
          Whatever Bob Arum tells him. Manny has no say.

Comment

He might just call it quits for awhile.. maybe show up in 4 years or so when he needs some more cash.

Comment

He will likely rematch Bradley, but dont be suprised if Bradley does much better in the second fight.

When you win so convincingly, yet dont get the decision it disheartens you and you can lose a yard of pace in the second fight. Bradley on the other hand would be buoyed by the fact he clearly lost, yet won. It gives you a second wind and an extra yard of pace.

Floyd vs Castillo was the perfect example, there was no way Castillo was going to beat Floyd in the rematch. Floyd knows he was very fortunate to get a second go at Castillo to avenge his loss.

Comment

I really he hope he either quit on Arum or quit boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  He will likely rematch Bradley, but dont be suprised if Bradley does much better in the second fight.

When you win so convincingly, yet dont get the decision it disheartens you and you can lose a yard of pace in the second fight. Bradley on the other hand would be buoyed by the fact he clearly lost, yet won. It gives you a second wind and an extra yard of pace.

Floyd vs Castillo was the perfect example, there was no way Castillo was going to beat Floyd in the rematch. Floyd knows he was very fortunate to get a second go at Castillo to avenge his loss.
                  Like Manny Jmm 2 and 3.

Comment

Manny's next move? Isn't it obvious?

Bradley 2 and 3 is a certainty. Then there is Marquez 4 lurking in the background.

Personally I would like to see Pacquiao take on Ortiz.

Anyone but Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                    X