Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want your opinions about Illegal immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take this for example. you driving down the road in your saturn car then all of a sudden you hit a bump and you get a flat, being you graduated from yale ur dumbazz dont know how to change a tire. whos goin to help you? 1. the lil asian store owner driving a lexus gs400 or 2. habib the hotel owner driving a mercedez sl500 or 3. bob the best buy manager driving a saturn 4. miguel the landscaping guy driving a chevy. again out these people who are more likely to help you out man? This happened to me a while back i got a flat and the ONLY guy who stopped to help was an illigal who actually helped me and my family.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Portuguese View Post
      So shall we allow all the terrorists from the Middle East and all the Cartels from Mexico come in as they please? Shall we let them live in our communities around our loved ones and be our neighbors?
      I agree. The border is not what it used to be. Once it was to discourage people from crossing anytime they wanted but now it is protection. Protection from some radical terrorist walking in and blowing up some school or shopping mall.

Comment

Working...
      X