No announcement yet.

Wlad-Chisora cancellation: SAP Arena, Mannheim, Germany seats just 15,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    I think Ben London nailed it. It seems like they broke some ground with Gaye and now they're gonna try to make that fight instead.

Chisora was never a serious opp. anyway.

Bring on Gaye.
    No.

The injury is real. But it won't delay the fight for long, it will be rescheduled for January if all goes well.

Haye will not fight Wlad in 2011, he knows Wlad will KO him. He's waiting for the K bros to get older.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Haye fights in the US for his next fight, against someone like Roy Jones or Antonio Tarver.

Comment

Nice work Tunney.

I thought there was something fishy with the other article. How could Wlad only sell 15,000 of a 60,000 seat stadium? - that seems ridiculous.

You can never trust these scumbag writers who have a clear agenda.

Hopefully Wlad goes after Haye.

Comment

************ is the ****tiest boxing website

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
          It just seems really remote for Wlad of all people to pull a muscle. That guy has a phd in sports physiology or some shit like that.

He's not some dumbass BScener in the training and nutrition section bragging about how dumb they are.

Yeah he seems like a smart guy who would know when not to over do it especially after a long AM career and like 60 pro fights.

Lets hope is lying to we can finally see Haye get demolished, and Chisora if he is proven actually worthy will get his shot at some point. Right now if Wlad beats him which he would have easily, everyone would just discredit the win and say he was an unproven prospect which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty FSM View Post
            ************ is the ****tiest boxing website
            Yes, those two sites owned by the same person (ESB and Boxing News 24) are the very worst boxing sites on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
              Yes, those two sites owned by the same person (ESB and Boxing News 24) are the very worst boxing sites on the internet.
              Read what BPP just posted, Tunney.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              THE ****ING VENUE ONLY HOLDS 15,000. Only morons read that website and take anything serious on there. Does anyone do any research. The show was a SELL OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                Read what BPP just posted, Tunney.
                I gave BIGPOPPAPUMP green K.

Comment

Blobby also thought Chisora was getting paid more than Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                    I gave BIGPOPPAPUMP green K.
                    Tell me about that boxing scribe who wrote the article, mate. You said he has several pen names. Why would a fucking serious writer have so many different names?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                      He owns the website, he doesn't want people to know it's him expressing those opinions.

I think he's crazy. Under his pen name "Dave Lahr" he has a new article bashing the Klitschkos every few days. It's an obsession.
                      What's his real name and what are the different pen names, so I can be sure to check in the future?

Comment

Working...
                      X