Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao this guy is going to beat Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Not a fan of either but some extreme fans out there so it gets me hyped for fight. May best man win but go Rigo
    I go with video evidence!, It's like fight simulation on your brain. They give me Narvaez fight, as if Narvaez won that fight! Chin was confirmed, it's not quality. Hittable ? Yes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      The 1 mil for his next fight after he beats donaire is even better!!!
      not gonna happen! even if he wins he's not getting 1 M. He's probably will take that Money to Cuba and enjoy the beaches!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Russian Crushin

Better? : )

IMAGE#1
        IMAGE#2
        IMAGE#3
        IMAGE#4

I am just not impressed with him, hes a one trick pony.

He has made a career of fighting tiny midgets and guys who are past it.

Mathebula is garbage, Vasquez Jr has zero amateur experience he was a 20 fight novice coming off a stoppage loss to a shot Arce. Nishioka is a good win based on his name but he was 37, shot and had been inactive for a year.

The guys just like Manny he'll always look great against face first brawlers, you put him in with somebody with movement and he looks lost.

Rigondeaux is going to school him. This little ****house is painfully overrated. Average at best with good power which again is vastly overhyped.
        you're assuming rigo can get past donaire's defense and counters

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Not sure who it was but one of donaires last few opponents had him eating jabs like they were part of a balanced breakfast. I remember thinking that unless he starts working on that hes going to have problems against a skilled boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1
            Not sure who it was but one of donaires last few opponents had him eating jabs like they were part of a balanced breakfast. I remember thinking that unless he starts working on that hes going to have problems against a skilled boxer.
            mathebula?

working the jab is a sound strategy when you have a reach advantage.

Comment

donaire broke his jaw in return for all those jabs.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Mathebula is garbage, Vasquez Jr has zero amateur experience he was a 20 fight novice coming off a stoppage loss to a shot Arce. Nishioka is a good win based on his name but he was 37, shot and had been inactive for a year.

The guys just like Manny he'll always look great against face first brawlers, you put him in with somebody with movement and he looks lost.

Rigondeaux is going to school him. This little ****house is painfully overrated. Average at best with good power which again is vastly overhyped.
                His Darchin win was really good, and how it ended was even better

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

Who's a midget??? Lol come on man, Rigo's peanut head gonna get destroyed and sent back to the am's.

Comment

Dan whats your average with predictions?

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                      Is that u talkin there Dan? 1st of all, Narvaez was undefeated during that time and a Veteran, Great defensively with Great Chin! And he's willing to go the Distance That's why he punch very economical. He didn't take a risk. Thus loosing to Donaire wide!

Rigo is not Narvaez, Rigo's chinny, he got some holes. hittable with a left hook, Narvaez is shorter and wide. Rigo is short but Lean and has small head. Narvaez never Left his guard the whole fight. Rigo doesn't have that guard. Narvaez has like 40+ fight experience, Rigo got 11 fights and already shown weakness & holes!

And u based it on that fight?? I already shown u Rigo vs Marroquin. The Points are there! Watch it again! One left hook Flush!!! Rigo will turn into Cuban Pinata!

No its not me lol
                      What fighter doesn't have holes? Narvaez has spent his career at 112, hes absolutely tiny. Donaire was 133 for that fight with 3 meals to go so he was boasting on Twitter.

One flush left hook, Go look at Donaires fights man, the guy gets hit flush with just about everything.

Comment

Working...
                      X