Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did rapping, acting and b ball cause a decline in rjj career, if so why not manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought roy weighed less than 200lbs (197?) in the ring againest ruiz. if so how did he need to drop 20lbs of muscle? he could have dropped around ten and still make the light heavy limit no problem. Not that difficult considering the muscle he put on was un-nateral for his size. he was going to lose it anyway.

Comment

You know why. Freddie Roach, who's usually a keen eyed trainer, said that Mayweather doesn't have his legs anymore. He said that after the Mosley fight last year. Floyd was 33. Manny Pacquiao is pushing 33 now, yet Freddie Roach says that Manny's far from done, and this is the best he's ever looked. It's not just Freddie Roach saying that, it's others as well. They've been saying Manny looks 'fast and furious', 'faster than ever', and an assortment of things to that nature. Manny's been in more pro fights than Mayweather and has taken way more abuse, so why does he continue to look like a machine when his body has reached the age where wear and tear begins to surface? I'll tell you why. He's on EPO, HGH, Insulin, and Testoserone. We will see this fighter continue to climb, instead of reaching his peak, and beginning to taper off. He'll be 37 years old still looking the same way he looked when he was 29. He'll get faster and stronger as he gets older, and as long as he passes those commission tests, nobody will even question it. I'd like to see him do 1 training camp where the USADA can come test him at will. I'd like to see clean test results and the same kind of speed, power, and stamina that he showed against Cotto. Until he does that, I will swear by my accusations.

Comment

Roy Jones Jr never tested postive for Steroids, or was "convicted" of PED's. Why is this so hard to get through peoples heads? He never did Steroids or PED's. Look into it and see what he took.

Comment

Didn;t he take hydroxycut or some generic fatburner?

Roy doesn't even drink, never did drugs or smoke or anything I doubt he would take PEDS

Comment

Originally posted by bhayes21151 View Post
            both fighters arguably the best athletes boxing has ever seen...however many ppl argue that rjj acting rapping and basketball playing caused that 180 in his boxing career. my question is why not pac? he sings, acts, hoops, and he's a politician! yet his career(boxing) is on fire! can't really say one is more gifted than the other athletic wise, so what's the deal... your thoughts.... btw roy, that one scene in the matrix sucked!
            this thread should be in the most ******ed threads in nsb ever section

Comment

RJJ was the baddest man on the planet! played a bball game the day of a fight! who does that?!?! bball didn't mess him up, it was the weight loss after Ruiz. That shoulda been the cherry on top ....... fkn Tarver!

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Didn;t he take hydroxycut or some generic fatburner?

Roy doesn't even drink, never did drugs or smoke or anything I doubt he would take PEDS
                That's a PED. It's a stimulant.

Comment

I disagree!!!

Getting KNOCKED DA FUUUUK OUUUUUT ruined his career. Tarver can PUNCH, plain and simple. Yeah Roy looked horrible in the first fight.....however, he was looking like the old Roy in the second one until he got caught (did the ref count to 10 in 8 seconds flat on Roy or what?). THEN Glen Johnson wearing his a$$ out put the nail in his coffin as an elite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by digitalallstar View Post
                    That's a PED. It's a stimulant.
                    So is coffee and Gatorade. They aren't illegal however minus the drug part

I can't read...
                    Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 10-28-2011, 05:29 PM. Reason: Can't readddd

Comment

no it was returning to light heavy after beating ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X