No announcement yet.

I view women as equal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
    or perhaps this would have just been a simpler answer.

ideology meet reality.
    Mines was pretty simple

Comment

Woman suck dick for money and use their body to get by in life.......do you????? i don't so we are not equal

Comment

i'm not equal to anybody

much less a b1tch

Comment

This disrespect of women is pathetic

Thats why most of you have "baby mommas" who you pay child support to instead of a wife

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Thats why most of you have "baby mommas" who you pay child support to instead of a wife
            I gotta agree. You morons coming in here to swing your dicks about how you can just throw away "beezies" or whatever the fuck, smack so hard of being e-playas it's ridiculous. Do yall think you're fooling people?

I don't treat women like I treat men because they're not men. But respect people until they show you that they don't deserve it. All people. And I don't want to hear any shit like "women have proven this and that." No. Everyone gets their own shot to prove it. It's like if two or three guys from Vegas (for example) were douchebags to me; now everyone from Vegas is a douchebag?

If this is really how some of you think and you're not just putting up e-facades, do some serious introspection (it means soul-searching, Larry) and see what you find because there's something the matter with you.

Comment

You are wrong Mark, women are simply not equal but that does not mean that men should be disrespectful towards them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                I gotta agree. You morons coming in here to swing your dicks about how you can just throw away "beezies" or whatever the fuck, smack so hard of being e-playas it's ridiculous. Do yall think you're fooling people?

I don't treat women like I treat men because they're not men. But respect people until they show you that they don't deserve it. All people. And I don't want to hear any shit like "women have proven this and that." No. Everyone gets their own shot to prove it. It's like if two or three guys from Vegas (for example) were douchebags to me; now everyone from Vegas is a douchebag?

If this is really how some of you think and you're not just putting up e-facades, do some serious introspection (it means soul-searching, Larry) and see what you find because there's something the matter with you.
                Yes i agree

All the guys who come out with that bull***** are the ones who where overpowered by a woman, whether a female boss, an ex-wife's alimony or a baby momma's child support. Now they act all physically stronger when in their lives women have the power

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Our backwards ass society shts on women,why because they do not have cocks,its stupid without women there would not be men point blank,i just pray sometimes i meet a level headed woman with views similar to mine,i like being in love i miss that feeling,my babys mom i love her more then anyone ever will,but its not a right fit,i want that fit i want passoniate love from a woman i want those subtle kisses on the cheek as i go to work.

No man is perfect no Woman is perfect,but if love is true its greater then all.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

cause we're smart enough not to marry some whore who'll suck your neighbors **** soon as you leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      cause we're smart enough not to marry some whore who'll suck your neighbors **** soon as you leave?
                      this xbillion

Comment

Working...
                      X