No announcement yet.

Jim Harbaugh: New Niners Coach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Jim is honestly an idiot. I'm not bitter about it at all because I expected him to take a NFL job because of his "anything you can do, I can do better" attitude with his brother and his ego is huge but the 9ers job is an awful position. He's gonna go to the NFL and flame out because he isn't NFL material, he is college material. I hope after we hire whoever the Michigan job never opens up for him again because he doesn't deserve it after he spit in the face of the program a few years ago and now this.
    You wanna know how I know your bitter???? cuz you said "I'm not bitter" hahahhahha

Comment

Not bad. Even if he gets fired he's still gonna get paid. The 9ners aren't horrible. Just need a QB. He gots a pro background and ran a pro style offense at Stanford. If he gets a QB I can see him doing well in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        so you wanted him to turn down an NFL job and go work for Michigan

if you're gonna deal with a crappy program, you might as well get paid for it
        Michigan offered Jim 5.5 million dollars, which is more than any coach in college football I believe. He would of been paid very well and would of been given the right amount of time to do what he needed to because the fanbase and most Michigan people look at him as the typical "Michigan Man". Jim did have some enemies in Ann Arbor though, so maybe that played into his decision but he has always wanted to coach in the NFL so maybe it didn't. It's still a bad decision on his part because I don't think the Michigan job will be open when he gets fired from the 9ers. Whether Les takes the job or Brady Hoke, I think either is going to be here for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Michigan offered Jim 5.5 million dollars, which is more than any coach in college football I believe. He would of been paid very well and would of been given the right amount of time to do what he needed to because the fanbase and most Michigan people look at him as the typical "Michigan Man". Jim did have some enemies in Ann Arbor though, so maybe that played into his decision but he has always wanted to coach in the NFL so maybe it didn't. It's still a bad decision on his part because I don't think the Michigan job will be open when he gets fired from the 9ers. Whether Les takes the job or Brady Hoke, I think either is going to be here for a while.

you guys are still on that Les Miles trip?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
            You wanna know how I know your bitter???? cuz you said "I'm not bitter" hahahhahha
            I'm not so much bitter as I am disappointed. I know the guy wants to be in the NFL but it just isn't the right choice. Sometimes you want something so bad but it's the wrong choice and he's making it by going to the 9ers. Michigan is the right fit and that's where Jim should be but like most Michigan men he is arrogant and stubborn and won't realize it till he's looking for a new job at some lesser school that he has no ties to and really couldn't give a piss about.

Comment

you guys are still on that Les Miles trip?
              If I had to put money on it, Les will probably be the next Michigan coach. He still recently said it is his dream job and it isn't like the LSU fanbase wants him much anymore. I think Les is a good fit but probably not the best fit, especially since I think he is more like a 5-10 year guy. I think Brady Hoke is a lifelong guy and his philosophies are Bo Schembechler esque. He would do a fantastic job but people love the big splash.

Comment

he leaves Stanford to take on the San Fran gig

$25mil for 5 years
                that's why luck is staying 1 more year at stanford.

harbaugh is gonna throw next season and stink out the joint.

then draft luck #1.

Comment

who the fuck would want to coach lame michigan tech?

if you are gonna coach in michigan , coach the spartans.

wolverines are lame.

Comment

Working...
                  X