No announcement yet.

Did you guys like Avatar?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizurrected View Post
    i knew you'd be the type of **** that would fall victim to post-pandora depression.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-planet.html

It beats sharing a planet with religious ******s that need a crutch to get through life because they can't cope with their personal failure.

I already knew about that little "phenomenon" before you posted that link.

Comment

What a nice smiley.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        It beats sharing a planet with religious ******s that need a crutch to get through life because they can't cope with their personal failure.

I already knew about that little "phenomenon" before you posted that link.

dislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedisliked islikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedi slikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedis likedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedisl ikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislike

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Yah... I cant really watch 3 hour movies again...
          I can watch Godfather II over and over again lol..but thats just me.

Comment

It was just alright...overrated to me..Good special effects..the forrest looked beautiful and all that but I just simply didn't like it. Not my type of movie...

Comment

dislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedisliked islikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedi slikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedis likedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislikedisl ikedislikedislikedislikedislikedislike
              Riz don't let the little boy get to you dawg. He thinks God is a fantasy yet he believes in conspiracy theories and fantasies.

At least your faith is your strength, instead of living life like everyone is out to get you, poison you and that the government is run by a secret society of evil Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Riz don't let the little boy get to you dawg. He thinks God is a fantasy yet he believes in conspiracy theories and fantasies.

At least your faith is your strength, instead of living life like everyone is out to get you, poison you and that the government is run by a secret society of evil Jews.
                i know man, i just posted dislike a bunch of times because i recall him saying he gets yeast infections when he sees the word "dislike"

I'm good, my faith doesn't budge. Thanks my brother

Oh, by the way...
                It wasn't Timothy McVeigh! The building blew up outwards, not inwards!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Here comes the poor dumb excon who just learned how to read.

You can't disprove anything, so you use the "jew" line. Shortcuts are for the dimwitted.

So you use shortcuts.

Comment

i know man, i just posted dislike a bunch of times because i recall him saying he gets yeast infections when he sees the word "dislike"

I'm good, my faith doesn't budge. Thanks my brother

Oh, by the way...
                    It wasn't Timothy McVeigh! The building blew up outwards, not inwards!!!!!
                    yea like you would know...

Comment

Working...
                    X