Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many MEXICANS are rooting for Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    I don't get it. You failed to make sense.
    South Park 3:50

Comment

I hope cotto beats the cheater, and beats him brutally

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        I don't get it. You failed to make sense.
        about tree fiddy

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
          They love plaster wraps... and tortilla wraps only.

It's just impossible for them to root for a PR.
          Im mexican and I am rooting for Cotto because he is a gentleman and an honorable humble champion.

I dont know how I feel for Margs because he is one of mine but I believe in my heart that he cheated against Cotto and I cant respect that and Im actually ashamed and disgusted that he won like that.

So there you have it, a mexican who respects Cotto, matter of fact my whole family gets together when he fights and we have a carne asada and get drunk as hell.

As for BORDERPATROL/LA MIGRA shut up please with the insults. Everyone here knows who you are PLASTERSAD.

To all my good hearted boricuas, much love and respect.

And to you La Migra/BorderPatrol/PlasterSad, GOD bless you homie!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
            Im mexican and I am rooting for Cotto because he is a gentleman and an honorable humble champion.

I dont know how I feel for Margs because he is one of mine but I believe in my heart that he cheated against Cotto and I cant respect that and Im actually ashamed and disgusted that he won like that.

So there you have it, a mexican who respects Cotto, matter of fact my whole family gets together when he fights and we have a carne asada and get drunk as hell.

As for BORDERPATROL/LA MIGRA shut up please with the insults. Everyone here knows who you are PLASTERSAD.

To all my good hearted boricuas, much love and respect.

And to you La Migra/BorderPatrol/PlasterSad, GOD bless you homie!
            plaster sad is a 40 year old plus sterile man who lives in a crummy apt and is obvious butt hurt of the rape marg did on cotto

Comment

I want Cotto to win, but I wouldn't mind Margarito winning because perhaps he could face Martinez... and I would love for Martinez to get a big fight and then for him to just decimate Margarito. I mean... seriously... Cotto isn't going to face Martinez.

Comment

If you are Mexican and are rooting for an eye brow plucking island rat, then FUCK YOU!!!!

Comment

I'm Mexican. I ain't rooting for no one but my money will be on Margarito.

Even though I wouldn't mind if cotto won

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Jotto View Post
                    If you are Mexican and are rooting for an eye brow plucking island rat, then FUCK YOU!!!!
                    If you're Mexican you strive to be an island rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Principe View Post
                      plaster sad is a 40 year old plus sterile man who lives in a crummy apt and is obvious butt hurt of the rape marg did on cotto
                      plastersad owns all of you. all the **** he says is about mexicans and mexico is uncalled for but ya'll eat it up. ya'll take **** to heart on the internet. one dude got all ya'll worked up about something as trivial as boxing. remember that.

Comment

Working...
                      X