No announcement yet.

Just got Super Street fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got Super Street fighter

Haven't been playing street fighter since the old arcade days with Street fighter II and Turbo Remix. The improvements are out of this world! Best fighting game I've played so far. Haven't been playing the new Tekken game but there doesn't seem to be much improvements on the game either. The coming Mortal Kombat though seems great too.

Until then - Street Fighter 4 is king!

I will say though that the difficulty level is broken just like the old school SF games Why on earth can any other game except for Street Fighter not understand that Easy means we don't want to be bombardet with Combo's and a computer that reads our inputs and reacts perfectly to it....

Comment

I been a sf junkie for a long time, what u mean the difficulty is hard? For me its easy as hell, not even close to sf2s difficulty. I'm already done playing arcade tho, now I fight online mainly.

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
        I been a sf junkie for a long time, what u mean the difficulty is hard? For me its easy as hell, not even close to sf2s difficulty. I'm already done playing arcade tho, now I fight online mainly.
        I've been reading up on it. Not all seem to have this problem though. Found this piece of information

''The current issue with a small number of people is that when on the easier game difficulties, Seth is using special counters, blocking a ridiculous amount and teleporting without abandon. It's so bad that he becomes unbeatable for inexperienced players and others are just telling them to practice. As it turns out, however, it's some kind of conflict with the Install and the current 1.01 patch.

When using Ryu and Dan on Easiest, Seth was destroying me in 9-10 seconds, often getting Perfects, but my friend was having an easy time with everyone on his PS3. He hadn't installed the game, but he installed the patch. So I deleted my Install, went back into the game without patching and did another Arcade with Dan using the same settings I was before. Seth was a piece of cake.''

It sucks though if there's that much of an inconsistansy in the games.. It's not as bad as SF2 but about the same difficulty as Turbo..

Comment

This is pretty much how my matches look on easy and medium difficulty

5:50 forward
          Last edited by Grand Champ; 07-07-2010, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Be glad you didn't buy street fighter 4 at full price, just to find out that a better version was released at $20 less

Comment

Rofffllll..

The wrath of Seth, i remember a friend getting owned on Easy by him.

Whoever has this on PS3, and wants 2 ultras--lemme know.

Comment

Got the SF4 and Superstreet fighter. Pretty cool.

Comment

I prefer the old SF type games. They all look steroided up in SF4

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                    Rofffllll..

The wrath of Seth, i remember a friend getting owned on Easy by him.

Whoever has this on PS3, and wants 2 ultras--lemme know.
                    Pretty much, yes. He rapes me with 10 hit combos and teleport all over the screen going full ****** on me.

Comment

Working...
                    X