Dubai offer 100 million to host Manny vs Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubai offer 100 million to host Manny vs Mayweather

http://mundod.lavoz.com.ar/y-mas/dub...oyd-mayweather
    The boxing public wants, while the fight between Manny Pacquiao (05/02/54) and Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0-0).
    And this time, in the United Arab Emirates , would be willing to put on the table $ 100 million for the fight to happen.
    The most anticipated match in the last decade continues to become desired. After several unsuccessful negotiations, nor the "Pacman" and "Money" to agree. The reasons? Economics first, then sports and finally due to doping tests.
    Today, according to reports from Dubai want the fight and offer exorbitant figure of 100 million.
    Marquez also matters. Nacho Beristain, trainer of Juan Manuel Marquez (01/06/55) -last-puncher Pacquiao said he received a proposed $ 15 million for the fight between his ward and the South African Zolani Marali (22 - 5-0).

are we back in 2010... and nobody is fighting in dubai

Comment

brool story co

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Cambodia offered fifteen dollars.

Comment

wasn't this 3 years ago ??

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
            wasn't this 3 years ago ??
            date of the article is a few days ago.

Comment

no thanks i think the pac man having a chance theme faded little under 2 months ago

Comment

lol who do I have to write over there to let them know Ill fight anyone for 1 million

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  lol who do I have to write over there to let them know Ill fight anyone for 1 million
                  I'll take a 70/30 split with you man, I'll take the 30. Call Dubai

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
                    no thanks i think the pac man having a chance theme faded little under 2 months ago
                    but that b*tch still **** scared of Pacquaio and will turn down the biggest payday of his career. Stupid coward.
                    Last edited by straightleft; 01-26-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X