Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 weeks clean... no pot smoking...

Comment

• Smoking some Black widow tonight, having my first experience as a coach tomorrow............nervous as hell,my fighter is more than ready though.

Comment

• As the toughest non-mortal on the Scene i'll blaze also tonight and implement a violence ritual in his honour, good luck to you and the big K-man, he was a top lad that time I met him. Giz a recording if you can please, Scenes god of Weed....Godspeed!

A good 1000th post, in reply to you, my brother.

Comment

• Got some purp and am about to fire up promptly.

Comment

• Here's a better picture in the dark. This **** is fire as hell.

It's so beautiful it makes me sad to put in the grinder and smells so good I don't want to set it on fire.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-03-2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• Had to quit, started working with a new company. ****ing joke that i'd lose my job if i test positive for pot, yet i could get drunk as a skunk every night and that would be fine.

Comment

• I was gonna post something on here but I forgot.

Comment

• The trees are growing strong....not long now......a kind Spring harvest will be enjoyed.

Thats bad news MrEhrmantraut.... have you considered cannabinoid blends? Won't show up on a test, some of it's more potent than the real shizzwar....Just a thought if you really wan get stoned, i know a cheap/reliable uk vendor....next day delivery, i've tried a few types before, blows your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by JabMeRightBaby View Post
                    The trees are growing strong....not long now......a kind Spring harvest will be enjoyed.

Thats bad news MrEhrmantraut.... have you considered cannabinoid blends? Won't show up on a test, some of it's more potent than the real shizzwar....Just a thought if you really wan get stoned, i know a cheap/reliable uk vendor....next day delivery, i've tried a few types before, blows your mind.
                    Put us onto a website mate and i'll have a look.

Comment

• Sent you it, the Palace is 'interesting'......

Comment

Working...
                      X