Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Forget any Floyd connection. The Morales and Quillin accusations have been out for months, fishy as hell. Nobody addressed or disputed them, nobody is pursuing the story. It's probably cause very few people have the access to probe, and they won't sacrifice it so the mainstream can shrug and say "boxing is dirty and PED ridden? shocking".
    So true.

Maybe its just not news that proboxing is shady as hell.

Comment

• Nope, it's 'not news' because Shilljob Timmy can't produce his 'sources'.

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
        Nope, it's 'not news' because Shilljob Timmy can't produce his 'sources'.
        The source for Morales was Keith Idec, hardly a TR shill. The source for Quillin was Winky's attorney.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          The USADA has invested tons of money in the Armstrong investigation and has made a great victory. The Floyd incident could lay all the good work they have done in ruins.
          This si why I bumped the thread today. Travis Tygart was interviewed on the 60 minutes sports piece on Lance. If you haven't, please see it. Travis discusses when Lance and his people offered to give him a sizeable "donation" and that he didn't take it because it felt like a bribe.

Maybe he's lying, maybe not. You'll have to decide for yourself. I find it hard to believe that Tygart would take a bribe at all after seeing it. The thought that he wouldn't take money to protect Lance Armstrong (or himself , you'll know what I mean when you see it) but he would take it from GBP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            This si why I bumped the thread today. Travis Tygart was interviewed on the 60 minutes sports piece on Lance. If you haven't, please see it. Travis discusses when Lance and his people offered to give him a sizeable "donation" and that he didn't take it because it felt like a bribe.

Maybe he's lying, maybe not. You'll have to decide for yourself. I find it hard to believe that Tygart would take a bribe at all after seeing it. The thought that he wouldn't take money to protect Lance Armstrong (or himself , you'll know what I mean when you see it) but he would take it from GBP.
            He doesn't have to take a bribe from GBP, they're his employers in this matter and the only ones USADA is responsible to. Clearly they're not responsible to the commission, see the Morales situation. It's a built in conflict of interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              He doesn't have to take a bribe from GBP, they're his employers in this matter and the only ones USADA is responsible to. Clearly they're not responsible to the commission, see the Morales situation. It's a built in conflict of interest.
              Good point. DId you see the interview? I find it hard to believe this guy would do something underhanded but the fact that GBP employs them does create a conflict of interest.

Tygart just doesn't strike me as he would cover up a positive for anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Good point. DId you see the interview? I find it hard to believe this guy would do something underhanded but the fact that GBP employs them does create a conflict of interest.

Tygart just doesn't strike me as he would cover up a positive for anyone.
                It's not necessarily underhanded, it's that they may have signed a contract with limited disclosure that wouldn't fly elsewhere. Other sports have strong regulatory bodies that employ them. But such a contract is just the price of admission. Why would the promoter voluntarily pay for something that can only hurt their business? If you're USADA you can say, we can't work under those terms, then you get no testing at all. So the rationalization may be, even compromised testing is better than none, at least we can educate the fighters. But it seems they don't even feel compelled to answer some of these well sourced questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                  Hahaha

This story still has no legs. Told you dudes this **** wouldn't matter.
                  It really doesn't. To me, there was obviously no wrong doing. When I look at this story it seems pretty simple to me. If golden boy hired usada for the fights, then gb and the fighter may be the only ones they are required to report to. It is then up to gb to let the other fighter know the results. Now even though usada does not alert anyone other than gb about the results, they will still post them at the end of every quarter. So gb is in a position to where at some point before the fight, they need to let the necessary parties know the results. If they failed to do so, then the results are posted at the end of the quarter, they run the huge risk of legal action being taken by the fighter who was not made aware of the positive result. Plus probably a suspension or revocation of promoter license. So in this scenario, usada is not in a position to decide if an event continues or not. All they do is test. The company who hired usada just needs to let the opponent (Garcia) know about the positive test. If he chooses to fight on, no legal action can be taken. This would explain why Garcia is not taking any legal action. Just my 2 cents as to why nobody is worried about this story.

Comment

• Maxboxing huh. Why is it they go after GBP, JMM etc. about PED use but they don't go after Pacman/Ariza/Nonito/Conte?

Steve Kim is such a P@ct@rd.

Comment

• That's because Schaefer aka anti-doping advocate is a ****ing fraud, and has been exposed as a fraud.

When Ortiz and Khan fights fell, his pocket was affected that's why you don't hear a peep from him. **** Morales was doped up, they didn't give a ****, they just found a run around.

Comment

Working...
                      X